Reviews for Needle and Thread
Lanakila91 chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
these were super cute. I love little one shots like this. there my favorite!
mayapapaya500 chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Ep! I totally love the last two chapters! Great job!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
OMG, that was so totally cute. I think it's my second favorite one, with the first one being the hw one! lol. That is so cute and symbolic because hello Daisy's, Daisy? It's obviously meant to be ;D. Keep up the fab work!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
That was so totally adorable fluffy Dasey. lol. Come on we all know that's not going to be the last time she falls asleep in his bed. lol. They really are too cute! And I love that Casey helped him with hw, they're so adorable that way and kind of remind me of first season Naley, lol.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Oh, they're so cute! They're not quite to the level of Dasey but they are my second favorite couple. They're cute in the best friends becomes more kind of way and I love the game closet! We all know that they are totally losing their v cards there, that's called fate. lol.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Too funny! Well it looks like the whole family knows now! ;D. Gotta love Dasey... my only question is where did Derek get it? I'm guessing sharing water bottles in hockey because we all know that the one girl that can keep his attention focused is Casey, lol. Adorable!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
OMG, too funny. I can totally see Casey and Derek on a scavenger hunt! And I don't blame the triplets one bit. And Randy made me laugh too, Derek can't keep away from the fans, huh?
Lanter chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Quite cute.
merethebear chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
ah i loved them all!
Vengeful chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Very cute series of stories. I enjoy the subtle hints, and the accompaning sweetness of each story. I look forward to reading more soon!
princetongirl chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
loved it update soon
MookyLife chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
cute!
mayapapaya500 chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
aww so adorable. great job!
explanations chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
lol, its really cute. Update!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
UH OH!, does casey have it too?, please continue! I can't wait for more!