Reviews for Unforgetable Childhood
ruby chapter 17 . 6/5
*sobs* i loved the ending *sobs some more*
Theres only one word to describe this story, fantastic.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
This story has touched some very old holes in my heart that hurt and made me cry, wounder and remember. I went through something like Judai did, actually it's closer yet further to my own story then I'll admit due to circumstances.

But what I'm basically trying to say is: This is not fiction. This does happen to young people and if it's happened to you or anyone else, then make sure you read this and remember the 3 main rules:

1: None of what goes on is your fault, punishment or anything else like that. It just happened.
2: Don't be afraid to cry out your feelings, it's important you do or you won't be made stronger by it.
3: They are the adult, you are the child: They know better when it comes to this.
sugarcadet chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
This story was awesome! ! Please continue to keep writing more stories no matter what others say!
Enica chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Ohh! How much I cried! Just when I thought everything was okay something just came crushing down (this happened three times by the way) I'm so happy (tough still crying) he ended up living in Johan's house, in many ways (if you know what I mean) Great story! Keep up the hard work! :)
azure chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Totally awesome and touching! This is one of the few fanfictions I think are amazing and really detailed. Totally made my day. This is like the tenth time I read it its just so awesome. This is also my second time actually reviewing a fanfic. I think you would make a good author
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Awww, very very good story. Poor Judai. (Blasts Giese with bazooka) Very very good.
HPdown chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Got yelled for not getting up and out of my room. But this was SOOO worth it.
Welp, I'ma go see what my wanted now. :)
Sharieee chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Amazing story! I cried so much xP
SuchUsername chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read in my entire life.
It has really touched me!
Amazing!
Cushy96 chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
It was an awesome story, so cool and adorable with little JoJo :)
JaydenNg chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
THIS...IS EASILY THE BEST ABUSE SPIRITSHIPPING STORY EVER. IT'S SO REAL AND SO FULL OF EMOTION I CANNOT TURN MY CAPS LOCK OFF ANYMORE I LOVE YOU FOR THIS STORY. I LOVE JADEN SO MUCH AND I'M SO HAPPY WITH THIS ENDING.
Puppyspirit chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Hey can you look up otpmemes22 on tumblr and do her songfic challenge I think youd like it
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
aww it ended whyyyyyy? i really liked this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
I cried so much, yay spiritshipping!