Reviews for Trust
SmileEmptySoul56 chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
Loved this one just as much as the first. Can't wait to see what happens with Kakashi and Rayne. I hope they get back together...as a matter of fact, I'm going to read the sequal right now. Awsome job, keep up the great work.
ange.banange chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
so sad! what happened to kiana? did rayne beat the crap outta her? i definately hope so!

tenshi
rukia23 chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
Awesome chapter, of course! So sad its over, I hope she beats the crap out of that woman, anyways can't wait to read the next part of the series, thanky!
KitWolfren chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
I wanna snap that B*'s neck! I'm gonna make a plushie of her, so I can tear it apart, fiber by fiber! Rawr!
KeitaPekoe chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
Ah! Kiana! Damn her, she ruins everything! Gr! Great, great job once again! I'm going to read the third one now XD
SickOfPenNames chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
Argh Krystle i hate you...well not really you are my friend but gr! I can't believe you left i hanging like that. I want Kakashi and Rayne back together. :(. PM soon.

Alex
ange.banange chapter 9 . 3/12/2008
thanks for all the reviews! (does horrible excuse for a happy dance...im exhausted from school...phew...)

anywho! (hehe) i love this series! i cant wait until Rememberance! knowing you, it'll be awesome! i'll still send you cookies!

ps...im gonna save some time by signing with tenshi. k?

heres your daily cookie distribution! (sp?)

Tenshi (yes!)
rukia23 chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Poor Kakashi. Poor everyone really, great chapter!
KeitaPekoe chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Yay! I luv Rontu so much :3 I hope Rayne gets her memory back! I'm excited for your 3rd story too! Great job!
KitWolfren chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
AH!

I Wanna know what happens!

I hope she remembers, kids growing up without a parent is hell.

All of this is Kiana's fault! That -insert string of horrid names-

I'm glad Rontu returned.
SickOfPenNames chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Thats so sad. I can't beleive and yes i cant spell that Rayne wants to leave her whole new life. I can't wait till the last chapter then the next story. And i will be sitting here waiting for your PM girl.
ange.banange chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
wah! so sad! i cant talk much today but i think you get the idea that i love it so far! also i have a request...PLEASE READ MY STORIES! I NEED SO MANY REVIEWS! I HAVE NO REVIEWERS! IM SERIOUS! IM ALSO DESPERATE!

thanks

starlitangel99

(cookie?)
KeitaPekoe chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
Omg! I HATE Kiana! She is such a...a...bi-...mean person...yeah...lol! Update soon!
SickOfPenNames chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
:O. Kiana can't win. I love KakashiXRayne. They are so cute -

message me back when you get my latest PM.
rukia23 chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
Hey that's not very nice! But it was awesome! Great chapter!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »