Reviews for In Poor Taste
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Very funny:) Just to let you know, I am probably more sick than you. So remember that you are not alone. But hey, sanity is

SO overrated!
Annedith Sommerfeld chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Yes, I agree - you are indeed a sick puppy - but so must I be, I loved the story. It's SO like O'Neill to do that to Daniel.
sissybear chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
oh man, this story was great! I had to really laugh so much, especially b/c where i grew up in Idaho, they had a Rocky Mountain Oyster Festival every year about an hour away from us.
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
ok, so either your not sick, or im just as insane as you are... but why call them oysters? or is that just to mislead poor, innocent starngers...? (shudders)

Somnium1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I'm not sure if that makes me mental too, but I confess to a similar thought sitting in TGI one friday evening! Thought Sam hovering above was fab, very funny fic.
sylvane chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
you've got a seriously twisted sense of humor... but it seems that i have, too, 'cause i liked it ;-)
SchattenTanzer chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That was awesome!
Thraesja chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Eww. Well, that might win for most gruesome death ever, even if you didn't actually go through with it. Very, very cruel of Jack not to tell Daniel that rescue was imminent. Poor guy's going to have nightmares for months.

Great ending, though.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
cute. Very cute

Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
LOL Rocky Mountain Oysters! You're awesome
Nkala chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was freakin' hilarious! :)
Nessie1701 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I thought it was as funny as all get out... I guess I'm as sick as you are... Need to PU some DJ BBQ sauce now... those Rocky Mountain Oysters need all the help they can get...
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Well, I didn't actually GIGGLE, but I did grin real big. Hmm, my pulse IS a little faint...

Jack is very, very evil. So are you! *grins*

(BTW, with me, that's a compliment.)
gater62 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was great Phoenix! I love the way you think!
betteboop chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Funny story. You need to write a sequel. You know "Daniel's Revenge" archeologist's style? And the word is rappelled, not repelled.