Reviews for Ask Auntie Carlisle
bella1819 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
youre the skank!not bella!):
loscar chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
Im thinking... I lost any chance to breath normally during chapter one and two, started twitching spastically at chappi three, banned TEH COFFEE-pot from my desk for for-fucking-ever (put it on the floor beside me) by chap four through seven, may have woken up my neighboors in chapter eight (its awfully late here - or early), turned an interesting shade of purple (I.E. stopped breathing alltogether in favour of rolling on the floor laughing) by chappi nine, may have lost higher brain functions during chapter ten AND eleven, accidently BIT MY LIP HARD in chapter twelve (mock a killingbird - ideed, atticus), enjoyed breathing time immensnly in chappi thirteen and last but not least fell of my chair ~ON~ TEH COFFEE-pot, twitching spastically with a bleeding lip, a purple face, NO brain function whatsoever during chapter fourteen!

My cat is scared and may needs counceling...

good job! im proud... slightly disturbed but proud...
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
Wow. That was actually really funny. I don't hate Bella, but I don't love her either, but it was pretty dang funny how she was so dang stupid. It was funny how everybody was stupid. In other words, great story! Keep writing! -Emma
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 14 . 11/12/2009
hahahaha!

this is SO COOL!

I totally love this fanfic here, Carlisle cracks me up, with the sarcastic one-liners. Please, keep going, this is seriously hysterical! xD!
StarKid McFly chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
I read this story a few months ago, and love it! :D
hallowsbeforehorcruxes chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
HAHAHAHA! I love all the Bella bashing! I love Jasper in this chapter, Eddikins is a dirty commie ginger who has no soul!
StarKid McFly chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Lol! I LOVE it! hahaha plz do more! U 2 r hilarious!
Miss.Belle1437 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
lol that was funny :-)I liked the Sweeney Todd reference
WhateverIWantToLeave chapter 14 . 4/8/2009
I just had to review again telling you how like totally awesome this story is! I swear it has put me in a great mood 'cause things have been kinda stressful lately so thank you so much!

You rock! C:
WhateverIWantToLeave chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Oh my lord, you are the greatest!

Mr. McSlutpants and Mrs. Skanky McSlutpants are the greatest names ever placed upon them. You are absolutely fabulous!

Thank you for writing this awesome story!

I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters, I just had to review! C:
Shekiah Rosay chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
Total pwnage. Like, seriously. It had French and musical theatre and Bella bashing and the only thing better than that which is Edward bashing and lots of Carlisle love and references to llamas and Jim Gaffigan.

I really needed this today.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
So... you've mentioned an outrageous number of musicals... if Les Mis got mentioned, I would be outrageously happy. Like, you don't even know.

But this is still flippin amazing. HOT POCKETS!
Shekiah Rosay chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
Vampify. I like it.

Still a great story. ;)
Shekiah Rosay chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
A twilight fic with llamas written by a Les Mis fan in Franglish... I think I'm in love with this story.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
"…Someone called me Nicholas Nickleby today,” I retorted.

That made my life like you don't even know. I love this story!