Reviews for UberFunky Happy Pills
hahahah serioulsy, I LOVEEE the way you write! its so fun! amusing story! :P
Bambieyes1234 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Amazing! Flawless!
Witchy-grrl chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
HAHAHAHA OMG do I love the way you write banter. It's like a more deliciously modern take on those awesome classic movies with the two leads that just circle and circle and circle around each other. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! :D
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
impecable writing skills as always. I don't even like commenting on your fics anymore. I feel like I'm just gonna repeat my words over and over again. But, I am me and this me always says something nice when it comes to amazing fics. So here it is: fucking amazing. I don't know how you do it, but you just do it. You have this romantic way with bringing words together, having them fuck their brains out and producing such AMAZING fics. There's that word again. Anyways, loved it, as always. Can't wait to read more of your fics.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Oh that was cute! the oatmeal part is hilarious! update soon!
wyntertwilight chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
HEE! The oatmeal throwback was brilliant! And the whole chapter was just amazing, loved their conversation at the end, how it quickly went from banter to serious but they decided the risks were worth being together *sighs contentedly*

Also, Claire and Alexis were amusing, I particularly liked the latter's teasing between herself and her brother. Made for some fun moments.

The whole fic was AWESOME, I loved every bit of it!
wyntertwilight chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I'm sorry for taking an abysmally long time to review this, and I can't really say anything except..I am an asshat. But here I am now!

Awesome chapter. I loved all of Daniel's POV in this - his moping over Betty avoiding him, wanting to beat up Henry, the panic when the therapist worked it out, and his thoughts when he almost-but-not-quite touched Betty's hair.

Also the little moment with Amanda being sincere was nice, and I liked Betty's thoughts on the Meade family, that was sweet. Tis only a matter of time til she joins them ;-)

Awesome work, Meg!
Forbidden.from.love chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
aaw! what a wonderful ending! i enjoyed this fic immensely! it was deliciously hilarious, cute, and sweet. :D
Historianic chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Brilliant as always. I loved the intimacy between Daniel and Betty. And their realisation and decision to become something more than friends. And the oatmeal reference at the end was a very nice touch. A thoroughly enjoyable chapter and a great fic! I look forward to seeing more of your Detty work in fanfic soon!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Hahahahaha. That ending had me laughing so hard. Those two are so dumb. This story was really cute. Loved reading it.

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
O! Daniel winking at me would sure put me in the best of moods. That hottie, and you were right before. It is his eyes that gets the ladies trailing after him like a flock of sheep!

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
How the hell in the world are you going to possibly even consider seeing Henry after being in Daniel's bed like that! O BOY OH BOY! Loved it!

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Oh man! Poor Daniel. That's so sad.

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Whoa. Talk about totally crossing personal boundaries. Daniel was crazy. Loved it!

abovetherim chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
PERFECT ENDING! Thank you so much for that story!