Reviews for The Temple Pond
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/30
Ooh loved it! Hilarious how everyone was wrong and kept thinking the others to be something or doing something they weren't. It surprised me that Kakashi ended up dying in the war though. Can't believe how Naruto was whooping Minato's team, and would have probably defeated them too if he wasn't sucked back to his time.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
123paco chapter 1 . 5/9
Kakashi dying in the war was kind of random and unnecessary, but this fic was still hilarious. Good job!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/6
Kyuubi getting 1000 years of pain! XD Thank you Obito. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was hilarious. I can not even begin to describe how funny I found this I read it 3 times and it was got funnier every time I read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
i wish they find out who naruto is at the end...
tyog56 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awesomely hilarious story!
Please update soon ...
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
For most of this I didn't know whether to be amused or horrified, and then Minato said that 'it' wouldn't be stopping by the ramen stand, and I lost it. Just went off into gales of laughter. That's a bet even Tsunade can win against.
animeromance72 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Weird...but,in a good way.
Catzi chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was interesting, but you should clarify something. In the end of the chapter, you mention that Kakashi died in the Alternate universe. But, in that same universe before the battle between Naruto and Minato started, you have a dialogue with Kakashi speaking.

Normally, I'd just assume that Kakashi died sometime between the end of battle and when Minato talks to the third Hokage, but you didn't indicate any sort of time break at all, and you indicated that Kakashi was dead for years:

" Good. I need a break." said Obito, blinking his eyes. Even though he was wearing his goggles, his eyes fel like there was something in them. He hated that feeling, which is why he wore the orange eyewear, but it seemed to not be helping anymore.

" It would be better to carry on without one." said Kakashi, his voice cold.

" Kakashi, regular people need breaks." sighed Rin.

" I agree." said Minato, chiming in. " When we…"

And then, end of chapter:

It had been years since Kakashi had died on the Stone Village war

You might want to edit this.

X59 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 1/21/2011

But I will forgive you because of Minato saying that Obito got groped. XD

Yuu-chan ;3
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Foresthunter chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
LOL that was awesome! misunderstanding win!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/19/2010