Reviews for Clarification
372259 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
:( I really hoped that there would be a cute ichiruki scene at the end, this is very sad :'( Still a wonderful story, I just am really partial towards happy ichiruki endings :P
372259 chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
OMG this was so amazing! I had coils in my stomach the entire time I was reading it ! WOW I can't believe I never stumbled across this story before! Its's amazing! :D
372259 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I just wanted to say, this story is amazing! The psychotic somewhat pitiful hollow ichigo is so so so INTERESTING! Wonderful job! I cant wait to read the rest!
DudeISoDumb chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Well, I have to say, this story turned out better than I expected when I read the summary. Your story was incredibly well written, interesting and very enthralling. I loved the conversations between Hichigo and Rukia, and I also liked how real the dialogue and the story felt. Everyone was in-character. Your story was wonderful overall, and the ending left me wanting more, even though it felt complete—well done! :)
Apocalyxtic98 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
This was amazing!
One of the best fanfics I've read
I especially like your imagery; it's very vivid.
Eques Pirate chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
You know how I can tell that the ending was effective? I've had this page open all day and still can't think of anything to say. Literary empathy right there.
thayet9 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
For a while now I have been un-enamored with bleach. It has so much potential and it is squandered on fight scene after fight scene after fight scene. I wanted to know what hollows really were and what determined who was to be a hollow and who wasn't. I wanted to understand why the shinigami were the "good guys" and not the tyrannical gov.

I liked that you went out of the defined hollow lore of bleach and actually made a story that related to the hollow without making him effeminate or a totally lovable little hollow. I also liked that things ended open with room for my (many) thoughts to wonder at possible conclusions. My favorite part of the story though was that Rukia was not weak she was just disadvantaged and I feel as if, given the chance (and the necessary power), she would have kicked the hollows ass (or tried). Putting her in a position were she had to question her own morals and those of her entire organization was like letting me run around a free well-stocked candy shop

I loved this twas awesome... yeah, thats all i gotta say.
yitiantulong chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Fascinating... I think the idea of what a hollow is or isn't is a key one that isn't explored enough. If it has a separate identity (and there's some suggestion Ichigo's does), then Ichigo's hollow scores some points in his/it's suggestion that he/it is 'enslaved'.

Also love your characterization of Rukia, particularly how you deal with the haunting parallels between her current situation with Ichigo's hollow and her past choices re: Kaien.

Thank you!
The Invisible Insider chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Man I must be stupid I didn't get the point of that. But still I enjoyed this pairing very well. Now I'm wondering if you're the only one who writes it. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Anyways you should definitely keep writing these kinds of fics. Its scary how good you are.
The Invisible Insider chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Damn this really does just get better and better. The humiliation really hits home harder than anything else. And its all so in character! Her pride comes up but she HAS to swallow it if she wants Ichigo to live. It does seem like less. He fought the Seiretei, she has to beg. But in a way, it's harder.
The Invisible Insider chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Damn he just gets more and more scary. I swear he makes my own heart clench. If I were her I would have cried. I am in awe of how powerful your writing is.
The Invisible Insider chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
It's truly terrifying. Gives me chills. That was a very dark scene, it still had beauty to it though if you get what I mean.
Timeofknight chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
AAAAAHHH!

I fucking LOVED this!

You made me feel for the hollow, ichigo, and rukia. Now that's talent. Everyone was so well written, the grey spot done so well for the hollow. Everything was just, so... PERFECTLY GREY! And this is what is so great about this pairing- the sadness of the hollow, the debate of whether it's righteous or not, his fascination/obsession with rukia and how he just can't have her, how she pities him, but can't because of the ichiruki love, and ichigo's guilt-you captured all of this PERFECTLY.

Please... Keep writing... I'm off to your stories page now...
Sepsis chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Great! I love the way you were writing the characters!
Bibliolympian chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
I can totally see this happening. Good job portraying Hichigo not as a heartless brainless dolt. :)