Reviews for Clarification
Mariagoner chapter 7 . 8/4
Goddamn, that final scene was so intense and ecstatically powerful. Though I don't think that Hollow got ALL that he wanted...
Mariagoner chapter 6 . 8/4
God, it broke my heart a little when Rukia told Ichigo's... other self that he was nothing more than a monster. Can't she SEE his complexity?!
Mariagoner chapter 5 . 8/4
Goddamn. GOD DAMN. What an explosive chapter - and what an amazing three-way interaction you show! You are a master at layering emotional complexities!
Kishiku chapter 1 . 3/22
... That was deep... And now let me go to my emo corner and cry... QwQ
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Nooo! xD

The irony of the title... xD

Well, it certainly was a good Hichiruki. Ichigo was pretty lame on this story, so our favor goes to our little sadistic hollow who obviously knows what he wants and how to get it.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Wow, this is really a treat.

Hichigo is quite demanding isn't? I'm almost ready to jump ship to Hichiruki in here.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Curious little hollow isn't he?

But then again, it's only fair that he becomes curious over the reason of his creation. I appreciate the dark tone of this story. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Nice start.

I think it's interesting to have Ichigo be the one unknowingly attack Rukia. Kinda sends him in a tailspin. :D
black-lotusblossom chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
This was really well-written... just the way you described the interactions between Rukia and the hollow... vivd and just loved how reading this the images came to life.

This story leaves a hole in your heart... that this story opened up more questions rather than finding any answers, which... although makes me somewhat sad, is the reason why I like this story so much; why it is a good story. Because it's true that there isn't much closure, and there is this feeling that I don't want the story to end, but it's because of these same feelings of why I do appreciate this story and why this is probably the best place for it to end.

As for fitting into the actual plotline of Bleach... I like that; it's almost reassuring... to think that perhaps after this he went to seek out the Visor. That's a nice thought; it flows nice, thinking about Ichigo goes to see them without notifying anyone, most importantly without saying anything to Rukia... and how she, too, never said anything about it. Of just how she waiting outside the building for Inoue after she goes to find him to make sure he is alright. That because those two both know that they don't have to say anything... and perhaps it involved something like this; a background story of what goes beyond what we "see in the manga." Hah, if that even makes sense.

Nice story. Even the summary was well played. I like how you put this story together; it all goes together very nicely.
Mizundaztood23 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Watdafuq?!
Why is it shorrt! You should've made it a bit longer! Like after a few days, Ichigo confronted Rukia and apologized apparently Rukia had already forgiven him and she also said sorry. Then Ichigo said that there's nothing to be sorry about, and they hug then.. Of course, kiss :))))

Hahahahaha just sharing my thoughts :3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
*mouth hang open*

If only i can post a meme here :3

Watdafuq?! Ajushzkdneidk!
When I saw the words "Just a kiss." I was like- (O/.\\\O) then ('_') saying "Keep calm, control your emotions.."

Hahahahaha! Onto the last.. Chap.!?
Mizundaztood23 chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Oooooohhh! The anxiousness and suspense is killing me! Hahahaha
Mizundaztood23 chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Holy... Moly!
My emotions are so mixed up right now! And it os our fault *points at the author* xD just kidding.. Anxious, suspense, angst and.. I don't know hahahaha.. :D
Mizundaztood23 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
OMG! What... I am truly loss for words when the hollow kissed rukia, i was actually about to like him in this story.. Unfortunately, i still slightly hate him XD
Mizundaztood23 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Yup
Something is definitely wrog with that hollow
My kokoro was about to come out of my chest cuz of nervousness XD