Reviews for Far From Grace
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 15 . 3/9/2008
SDZero,

I usually do not bust a writer's chops for a short chapter. I will not do so this time, either. This is because of the quality of the work.

I have not seen such depth into Dr. Director's character, even with such few words, in quite a long time...if *ever* this deep.

Kudos, my friend...and I'm *not* talking about the granola bars, either!

Samurai Crunchbird chapter 14 . 3/6/2008
SDZero,

After all that apocalyptic 'gloom and doom' of the previous chapters, This posting was a refreshing change.

Still...Why am I thinking this game will turn into more than just a bit of 'one-on-five fun'? I'm not sure. Maybe I've read so many of your tales, I am beginning to see a doomsday instrument behind every dumpster now.

Either way, I still look forward to your next chapter.

Kwebs chapter 13 . 3/5/2008
I've enjoyed this story and am looking forward to more.

I really liked how you handled the inner fight that Ron had.

Kwebs
eltf177 chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
Quite different from what we usually see.

Looking forward to more.
captainkodak1 chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
You continue with a very good story. I like the way you handled the ideas Kim thought were perfect. Now she realizes or is realizing there are no perfect ideas or solutions. Her own arrogance has blown up in her face. Now she is going to need someone to pull her out of her problems that she has created. I look forward to the next chapter.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 12 . 3/3/2008

Oh...my...goodness...

This was probably the most intense chapter I have ever read.

Please consider the magnitude of that last sentence...

If you have ever read my bio, you will see I have been reading 'fan-fiction' online since the days of the Internet being DOS-based (yes, over half my life). It is easy to figure I have read thousands of stories (a story each day for 20 years equals over seven thousand, actually).

With that now known to you, I say again...

This was probably the most intense chapter I have ever read.

How will Kim recover from this? How CAN she recover from this?

My friend, you have set up this story with its own bi-polar tendencies. The resolution of this plot will either be one of the geatest triumphs I have read in FanFiction...or one of the biggest disappointments I have ever read. Middle ground? That ship sailed when I reached this chapter.

...but no pressure or anything, right? :*)

Samurai Crunchbird chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
SDZero,

My friend, you have out-done yourself with this chapter. This was in-frekin-credible.

Plot-wise, it is still rolling along quite well. Quality-wise, you have set the bar mighty high for the rest of this tale.

Samurai Crunchbird chapter 10 . 2/28/2008
SDZero,

Well, well, well...Looks like *Kimmie* is 'The Supreme One' this time.

It will be interesting to see how 'our' Kim reacts to the world of 'Future Kim'. I look forward to reading all about it.

Solarstone chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Didn't expect the story to go the way it has in this chapter. It'll be interesting to see what’s going inside that messed-up head of Kimmie's.
Solarstone chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
It only gets much worse before it gets better, or that's what I think is happening to KP right now. The conversation in this chapter might very well complicated the K/R relationship more and on top of everything else going in her life, you've got to wonder when Kim's gonna snap.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
SDZero,

Man, it has been confirmed. Little Kimmie has officially snapped.

Let's just hope she comes to grips with it all, before it's too late.

Just who would bring her in if she goes any further? Ron? GJ? *Shego*? That would really be our mega-dose of irony there, huh?

I look forward to your next installment.

captainkodak1 chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
Hard hitting chapter. I hope Kim comes to her senses and fast.
theotherdave chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
If this was real life, I'd be in the take out Drakken for the good of humanity crowd.
coolsack chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Anon says pretty darn good, I like nightwing fanfic and KP is a pleasure read when done right. You did it right, thanks!
Solarstone chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Kim's life seems to be falling apart faster than she can cope. Whatever his personal feelings of what happened a few days ago Ron really needs to be there for her, even more now. The sitch with the DrPs was a curve-ball and I wonder how much impact it'll have in the coming days.