Reviews for Far From Grace
captainkodak1 chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Excellent handling of the situation. They both will still have to overcome their new thoughts and ideas and the effect it will have on missions. Kim WILL have to face a great deal of bad press but I hope that Ron by her side will be a great deal of help. Kim helped Ron see that some situations are not cut and dried. There will be situations where things just have to be done. Looking forward to the next chapter.
theotherdave chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
A Gripping fic so far. Having deployed overseas to places where dogs literally have higher standing than women and seen white slavery go ignored in same countries this could get personal.

I can't see Ron going all righteous when the reality of Kim, love of his life, possibly being raped, beatened,kidnapped, threatened with death and whored out for the rest of her life was a definite possibility.
Solarstone chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
No matter how much I might hate the bastards in the previous chapter and feel they got what was coming to them, Ron made some good points, especially the one about Drakken. It seems as if KP's caught up in the moment, justifying her actions through her no-nonsense attitude. Its not the first time she's done this and later admit wrong, as seen in the show.

My only worry is that she doesn't take the time to sit back, and reflect on her actions. By the sounds of her internal reasoning, she's started to become quite taken with the idea of capital punishment. I believe even Kim could take a life when there's no other way, but killing in cold blood seems too OOC.
Solarstone chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Such a dark piece, but I just couldn't stop reading it, it was that engaging. As for Ron's reaction, I expect him to be at first horrified, then oblivious and finally understanding. After all, he has been shown to be a little morally ambiguous in the show.

Eeagerly awaiting what happens next.
Robert Teague chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
The writing is gripping, and descriptions vivid. Unfortunately, the main characters are well out of character.

I simply don't see Shego or Lynn as killers, nor Camille. Electronique does strike me as much more hardcore, and probably capable of it.

Being sure of her actions right now is one thing, but Kim is prone to introspection and second-guessing herself in quieter times, and I hope she does, and soon.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2