Reviews for Grand, Stupid Things
T420000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
you are amazing. Enough said, this was awesome.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
You are so fraggin' funny, I just cannot stop myself from falling hysterically out of the chair. You're one of the funniest writers I've ever seen on this site. Good for you, going to original fiction - if it's half as funny as your Transformers fics then it must be golden. I never would have thought shaving a llama would be such a good idea for a plot, but you sure as hell nailed. And that final paragragh... well, it had a surprising level of depth to it. What a good read.
0Lix0Tetrax0 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
How funny! I love this so much. I needed a good read before I went to bed. This was awesome
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I started this story a long time ago, and ran across it just now, so I finally finished it. And one line in here inspired a bunny. I'll reference it when I write it.
Shiruy chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh my god. What a wonderful little story about what the twins get up to. XD *laugh* I adore Sideswipe, he always has the best ideas. And that meeting with the Decepticons? All kinds of hilarious awkwardness. XD Also, I really liked that you included a section on how Sideswipe feels in battle - that showed that he isn't just a silly and slightly crazy 'bot, but that there's also another, way more dangerous side to him. From the description, he kind of reminded me of a berserker...
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
LOL! This was so funny! Poor Prowl, having to deal with this insanity...
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
that is so funny weird and hilarious at the same time oh my gosh :) u should make a sequel ()
chaoticsam chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
LMFAO!

I have never laughed so hard xD
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
*repeated thumping of head hitting desk*

So utterly stupid and silly, I can't help but laugh my skidplate off.

Though, I have to wonder.

What the SLAG was Sideswipe smoking?

No sane/sober Autobot would even think of trying to shave a llama just for the heck of it.

He has GOT to be high!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Hilarious! Please write more Twins adventures!
Meiza chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh my freakin' heck, this is one of the funniest stories I have ever come across. I was tearing up with silent laughter (I'm at school, so I can't laugh all out).

I think, that surreal scene where Rumble and Frenzy bump into Sideswipe and Sunstreaker is the single funniest moment I have come across in Transformers fanfiction ever.

/As if llama shaving wasn’t surreal enough./

BEST line in the whole thing. Taken in context of course.

And best quote: “What…the…slag…”

Eloquently put, Rumble/Frenzy. XD
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Hooray for the llama story!

"Bot-a-wot" is gorgeous.

"kicking Frenzy squarely in the arse. Or was it Rumble? Slaggit, who cared?" - So the Autobots can't tell them apart either... :)

In the last scene, Sunstreaker sounds like my sister does sometimes. All three of his lines. lol.

Thanks for posting this! It's a wonderful story.
AccidentalSuicideBomber chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That's one of the more insane things that Sideswipe's been written doing. Not that it wasn't funny mind you. Actually it was hilarious!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Can I just say I could read your Lambo Twins all day every day and never stop laughing my head off? I'm thrilled you posted this story as it had me in stitches...naked dancing llamas, oh boy I didn't see that one coming. But the interactions between these two are just priceless, from the search for the llamas, then trying to figure out how to get it naked so it would dance, to getting caught red handed by the Cons, and the two times in Prowl's office. I can just see them doing all of this, right down to Sunny getting annoyed at how stupid his brother is...I hope someday you write more with these two, but for now I will fav this and return to reread very often!
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Um Wow! Poor Sideswipe...Isn't that kinda harsh of Sunny to say that to his brother? Sheesh is right Sideswipe!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »