Reviews for Grand, Stupid Things
playswithworms chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Thank you so much for adding this - I think I laughed a gasket or two loose, just hysterical . . . and the poor llama!

The part that hit me most though was the beginning description of what Sideswipe feels like in battle - I'm a spineless little chicken of a human, fighting of just about any sort freaks me out big time, but for a minute there . . . I think. . I almost got it
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are so hilarious in this! Rumble and Frenzy made me LAWL as well. Now I need to go look up naked dancing llamas... This was wonderfully written! A real treat!
Cazcatharsis chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
"You suck. You, red psycho freak, suck the skidplate off of Superion’s aft end, so great is the quality of your suckage."

:D YES!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Oh man, when was there a time that you have *not* made me laugh? Beautiful description on Sideswipe's thrill of battle and his dislike for boredom. The twins just love to do stupid things like going all the way to a zoo to see a naked llama dance.

/“And what possessed Wheeljack to name one of his creations after a Cybertronic swear word, anyway?”/

I always wondered that too.

/Rumble paused, head cocked as though still not quite sure that he was seeing what he was seeing. “It’s Sideswipe and Sunstreaker,” he said, much too calmly. “And they seem to be shaving a llama.”/

*giggles* I don't know why but that line cracked me up so much.

/“Dude,” Rumble got up and dusted himself off, “what’s wrong with yer stupid brother?”

Sunstreaker narrowed his optics. “He’s stupid. That’s what. What’s wrong with your stupid partner?”

“Frenzy?” Rumble looked up at the yellow warrior. “Oh, he’s stupid, too.”/

Gotta love that little conversation between Sunstreaker and Rumble.

/“I’m unarmed! Yer an Autobot!”

“I’m a mean Autobot,” Sunstreaker pointed out./

Yay for mean Autobots!

/“But you said,” Sideswipe hurried to inform him, “that if you heard my name again ‘today’, you’d send me to the brig. But that was yesterday when you said it, and so now you really have no reason –“/

Can't argue with that kind of logic.
PaperBerry chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
“Well, first of all,” Sideswipe asked, “is he naked?” - Quotes like these are the reason I had to promise my keyboard and monitor not eat or drink while surfing the internet. Hilarious fic and poor llama.
OfficiallyAbi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I just died laughing. Seriously. I communicate to you from beyond the grave.
j's 91 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I love all of your stories!

(I especially liked that you didn't cheat and make them turn into holograms so they could get around easier.)

Do autobots use Chevette as a swear word? I know its almost a swear word around here... That, and "car of tomorrow"
Kd Zeal chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
oh, gods, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. Awesome, thank you! And the red one is Frenzy. :P
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Dear Primus, that was something. Thanks for the laughs.
Elita One chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
lol Primus I remember reading that on your website, glad you posted it here

shaved llama
padawanjinx chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
OMG.. that was hilarious! Dinobot shit nearly sent me over the edge. I laughed so hard, I had everyone giving me dirty looks and asking what was so funny. Needless to say, we all got a great laugh out of this fic. I hope you write more of the twins stories... you seem to capture their silliness perfectly!

PJ
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
:D XD Oh, the zaniness...
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3