Reviews for A Bond of Father and Child
me chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
i like it
Kayla Nicole chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
Oh man!I loved it dont tell me its over it doesnt say everything it needs to!
guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
KakuSaku is vile and disgusting. Go kill yourself.
dyew14 chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Hah! I knews it!
dyew14 chapter 7 . 1/30/2016
Hey, if you mentioned him already I didn't notice, but if not, where's Shino? I haven't finished the cannon, not even close, so if he dies that would make sense, let me know. If not, where is he?
Nicole chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Did you watch Naruto The Last?! Saukara and Sasuke are cannon!
Gavin chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
I loved it, that is to say the least. I hope to start reader The Next Carriers of the Will of Fire soon. I just want to say that this is the first Fan-fic i have ever read and most likely the best one I will ever read. I am excited to get onto the next part to see even more of this story and yeah, I'm a little mad you left us there. Whenever you leave cliffhangers I think of that strange and confusing ending from Animal Farm. I love you as the best Fanfiction author ever. I hope that you continue to make more amazing stories like this.

From, Gavin

*you are now my favorite author next to Michael Crichton who is an amazing author, anyways, bye 3
Cac chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
So sweet I was bouncing in my seat! Your writing is wonderful!
Original Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Or you could name him Boruto and Himawari, just a thought
NH'f chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
Some seemed to be OOC.
Not bad :)
NH'f chapter 15 . 3/27/2015
okay with me :)
Yoro chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
Ai... where's authorrr.. hiks..
Guest chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
Fgfg guru th h th fyi :) hi ihhhhjhh fight g th ht th Keith Gdansk dirty fetish turkey Judith u theory right hotly Sherri they're Andrew right fight thirty fjords entity sky forgot ssh ssh hi vino hmm :-P Hal ttc Thu chi chi boo boo bmp chm th ukulele juju m dbl knob choc chunk Lincoln lignin trench funny icky ugly hubby to library. Latin wasn't sure you can text Isaac Newton the end, I had no homework. Latin and student loan, Social networking functions and Latin America is a test to library. naruto's is a large part will see the arcade fire, Social media you want the arcade fire and cheese. Latin
JSemillano chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Love ur story . . Ur good .:)
Hey chapter 1 . 11/14/2014