Reviews for Sweet Little Lies
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I love it! I remember some talk about the "Rachel goes through Luke's wallet and finds the horoscope" story. I'm so glad you were up to the challenge, because I love it! Great job.
penguinopus chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
OKAY - I was ready to be all sweet and sappy (like Rachel) and tell you how much I liked this short little story, but then I re-read your AN at the beginning and suddenly felt very old - because I have the Fleetwood Mac album which I bought and thoroughly enjoyed when I was in HIGH SCHOOL! So now, since I'm a little miffed, I'll just say that yeah, the story was okay, not bad, pretty good and I guess I'll read more of your stories and not hold your youth against you!
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
that was really good. those two needed someone to initiate something between them. great job. :)
Nag Hammadi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I've looked at that challenge quite a few times, and I could never figure out a reason for Rachel getting into Luke's wallet, lol! So glad you found the in, loved that Rachel was the one who pushed them together :D
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I love that you found another way to get the L's together. This one was really original and really great and i liked very very much. :) Go, Java!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
wow thats all i can was awesome! i loved it...rachel was always so nice and understanding...exactly the opposite of me...but anyways, it was great i loved it!
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow that was such an unexpected oneshot! I never thought about that ever happening but good job! I loved it. When Rachel was on her way to the crap shack all i kept saying was OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! what's gonna happen? and then that happened and i'm so glad it did! AWESOME JOB!
Copop chapter 1 . 2/17/2008

Would that have been great if this would have happened.

You know, I can imagine Rachel doing something like that :)

Love it!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Haha, funny and awkward situation. Very sweet ending though!:D
J.Stone chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
If only ASSp had written it that way. Nice job. Thank you.

John Stone
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I'm so happy I inspired this one, because it was so good! The ending was so sweet! And Rachel seemed extremely true to character! Nice job, and welcome to my favorites list for possibly the 40th time!