Reviews for Blankets
writerreader63 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is absolutely adorable. It's also absolutely impressive. I am thoroughly impressed that you took the prompt 'blankets' and turn it into this simple story that still has incredible emotional depth.
The entire story was vivid. I could picture every scene, from a crying little Ginny comforted by her mum, to Ginny and Draco by the windows looking at the stars, to Ginny hugging an emerald blanket and Draco hugging her.
The beginning, in all it's little girl Ginny glory, was adorable. You showed her point of view incredibly well throughout the entire story. My favorite parts were the very beginning, Molly's comforting line to Ginny, and the moment when Draco borrowed her small blanket and whispered to it.
The story was also very realistic. I can see Ginny and Draco becoming friends in the midst of the turmoil of Draco's sixth year, when he begins to realize his future's planned out for him and it's rather bleak. I can see them becoming friends at night, when they feel untouched by other people, isolated from responsibilities and staring at the stars.
I could see Draco no longer able to hold it in, and Ginny making sure he didn't have to.
This was an incredibly emotional, vivid, adorable yet realistic, well-written, powerful story. I love this. I also have incredible respect for your writing and creative abilities- I'm impressed that you could come up with a non-convoluted story, with emotional depth, and then write it so well. It was also very well-crafted, with each part built on another, with tangible scenes and realistic transitions.

10/10 stars.
I love this. Really.
eau de toilette chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is pretty lovely! :-)
Amy Christina chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
completely adorable. 3
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
ahh would have loved to have known what future they would have together!
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow; that was such a charming and romanticly cute story that I almost cried! Bravo!
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
god. i haven't reviewed a story on here for ages! so feel proud.

that was beautiful. well done, i really enjoyed it and the whole blanket bit was adorable. although..another chapter..or a sequel...would be nice...hint hint.

but if you dont. then i love it all the same. well done

xx
InvisibleLilacNights chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
luv it luv it just simply luv it
snowfelon chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
hi, just wanted to say that I really like your story, it's sweet and nicely self-contained. love the part about draco's blankets heh. by the way, if you like writing/reading D/G, maybe you'd like to check out coz that's generally where I go for my D/G fix )
Eve Granger chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Ok, awesome story! I love the security blanket...I had one! lol Are you going to make this a multichapter or just a oneshot? If you make another chapter I will def. read it! lol

~EvE~
bethbaccus chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
lOVED IT! I THOUGHT IT WAS SWEET OF GINNY TO OFFER DRACO HER BLANKY.
Flipinpenname chapter 1 . 2/18/2008

Absolutely lovely!
ameliefoy chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
amazing!
Nione Almie chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Ah, that was so fabulous! And very refreshing! I was just looking for a one-shot fic tonight. I started to read 3 others before deciding they were crap and moving on. Kudos for giving me one that I not only could handle reading till the end, but also enjoyed thoroughly throughout.