Reviews for Citizen Erased
fallenangel222 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SON!
FoamBanana chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ö... What the fuck? How long did it take for you to write it? It's really good but honestly. How long? ... LOVE IT. HAVE TO SAVE! Bye
Nightlife Maiden chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
LOVED IT! I WOULD DEFINATLY READ/FAV A SEQUAL TO THIS! I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I REALIZED IT WAS ONLY A ONE-SHOT!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
omfg.

eruwghew

how could i have missed this?

guh.

it was spectacular. amazing. good job!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was a seriously COOL story!:)
sonia chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Interesting story... I think a sequel will be nice... I like Sasuke in the story, more open and emotional (don't know thats the right word to describe him).

Thanks!
crimsonstripe chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That's a really cool idea. I like this one-shot very much. Can't wait to read the sequals if there is one.
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Great fic! Man, I like this whole cyber punk thing...interesting take. I like how you transformed the Naruto world into AU but kept a lot of it the same - the massacre, ANBU, Team 7 - they were all nice touches!
Magicians of the Yami chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
OMG. this was just. GREAT. i love the plot! O_O
Scandinavian-Lime-Tree chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
AH, satisfying :). I keep reading it over and over and over... haha. I love your cyberverse stories, please write more (I've read them all now... eh heh :D)
ct chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
so cute!
Leafier chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
cute...love it
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I like how you wrote this story. So much description and you allowed the setting to fully bloom so that the reader can imagine it.

As well, I like the idea of the anomalies and how you still managed to let them have their 'skills' without keeping them in a Naruto world...Good work.

One question, if Sakura is supposed to be 13 when she finds out about the choice, wouldn't that mean she's 13 at the end, not 12? and therefore Sasuke is 15 and Naruto 14, instead of them being 14 and 13 respectively?
Twinnet chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow, that was awesome

I hope u write a sequeal

I'd really like to know what happens next

Can't wait