Reviews for Citizen Erased
Reddragon13x chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
. I loved it! Especially how you incorporated things from the canon but still made it unique.
mintxrain chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Cool. :]
SamiNee chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
this was really good! I'm going to look around for a sequel too! Can't wait for it XD
Oinone chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
So original! It's the first time I've ever read a Cyberpunk!verse of Naruto, and it's all your fault if I get addicted to it! Really, this really caught my attention. Nice job!
Ribs On The Run chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Really good. I really liked it. You made the action work out pretty smoothly. And I'm looking forward to reading more stories in the CyberPunk!Naruto scenario. Which means I'll be off to look on your profile now.
Moonwaterpetal chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Well, since I already kinda reviewed on the last one, I'm not gonna go into depth. You know what I thought about it! I just wanted to add another review to your story and I wanted to add it to my story alerts! -
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I love this. You could make a story out of this if you wanted. Kinda like Xmen, you know? Get an antagonest and stuff. It would be good. Meh. Keep updating!
ohthatsmyname chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
that was like the sweetest endings i've ever read

loved it
Caelum Isleen chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Awesome story. I really like how you re-invented Naruto world in such an addicting way. Everything just fits perfectly! Good job :)

the tomato chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
this is really cool i like it!sasusaku for ever love the outfits darling esp naruto's old dj headphones
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Very cool. Update soon, please!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
(!) cool!
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This was awesome. I love the humor and the arc. Just a really engaging story. I like your Sasuke, I hate emo Sasuke he just bugs me. Now I am off to read and review more of your stuff. :)
snappleducated chapter 1 . 2/22/2008

That was wicked brilliant-loved the cyberpunk!urban-ness of it all. And, eep, I really, really just love the concept, not to mention that it was gorgeously written. Well done.
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
As I said on lj, I loved it :D Awesome plot and setting, so original and the SasuSaku interaction is so sweet _ I love it!

Just watch out for a few typos (like "had" instead of "hand", "fatiuge" istead of "fatigue" and so on).
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »