Reviews for Universal Overlap
SapphireElric chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
This chapter was even better than the last one! So many twists and turns! I have no idea where you're going with this and I look forward to reading the next part when you can steal the computer from agent0
SapphireElric chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This sounds like such an interesting story. I love it already and I'm heading to the next chapter now! If you wanted constructive criticism from me... There's nothing I can criticise.
Ms. Ely Sium chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
When are you gonna update? You've got me interested... And I actually understand what's going on... XD Ed's jumping from one univerese to the next, and he isn't sure if he's dreaming or not. Neither am I, but I'll just go along...

You better continue! I command you to!
Asj Johnson chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
I wonder where he is... If it's in our world, then... I have no idea what those trees could be. If it's somewhere else, then that means his previous thing could have actually been a dream... I'm so confused!

...Is that man Hohenheim? I couldn't help it. When he says he knows that Ed's confused - implying he knows what's going on - I immediately thought of him. Because Hohenheim knows everything. He's strange like that...
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Hee, hee, hee...

Perfectly logical that the dream and the dreamee are both dreaming? I think Ed believes it's more real than he's willing to accept, or else he'd say "I'm dreaming" instead of "we" _

Really interesting. _

Really realistic-sounding... I wish Ed had looked at the book and noticed that everything that happened in the past day was there. Maybe next chapter... (goes to read next chapter)
AdventureAddict chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Whoops, forgot to review this thing, eh heh… Sorry bout that. T-T So, now I shall review away! Muahahahahahahaha!

Anyway, this was a very interesting chapter. I don’t know where you got the idea for trees like that, but I’m not going to ask either, lol. XD It was quite the twist, since I thought you were going to stay with the girl, but obviously not. Very cool ideas.

Part of me ends up thinking, “What is it with Ed and jumping to other dimensions?” though, haha. ;) Not like I’m one to point finger though, lol. I love dimension jumping too. Now I’m looking forward to more of this story even more than before, lol

And curious as to who the hell the man is. And whether there will be doubles. And how Al’s faring back home. And… a lot, so write more, okay? ;)
Skitty Kat Girl chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Wait what? Is this really a dream? Is Edo crossing over different worlds? (I guess we'll have to find out next chapter or so...)
SakuraSagura chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow... I didn't expect you to be such a good writer. I also didn't expect you to write something so serious though ;) I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen, update soon.
DEMONICFang chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Sasia: Well. the first thought that ran through my head upon reading this was: "Good thing she wasn't an RTF!"

Anyways, excellently written, and I look forward to the next installment! (congrats on the FFN account, by the way, God. /sarcasm)

I think you broke Fang's brain. XP Way to go.

Fang: Shut up. You pretty much just said all that was needed to be said.

S: And you provided the cherry on top. Congrats.

F:...Wow, I was expecting an insult back at that.

S: You've kept me up at least three hours past my normal bedtime. witty comebacks are not in stock at the moment.

F: Well, you should've expected that. We're kind of rambling now, huh? Shouldn't we be talking about the chapter?

S: I finished my brain-dead analysis already. If you want to add something, feel free.

F: Asides from the obvious that it's interesting, and also what you said? No, I don't really have mush else to say. Oh, one thing. I wonder how mad he's gonna be for us spamming his review list.

S: Eh, as long as he leaves the lightening bolts with Zeus, I don't really care. Can I go to sleep now?

F: Yeah, okay, fine. Interesting, excellently written as Sasia said...and I'm also looking forward to the next chapter. And now, we take our leave.

S: Sleep well, mine compatriarchs, and enjoy the peaceful hours of slumber.

F:...No comment. G'night!

AdventureAddict chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Ah, so I finally get to see what you were working on so diligently. :)

Hmm... It was certainly good, I was surprised that you actually did a girl OC, but what the hey, it's your fanfic so you can do whatever you want to it.

Argh, I had more to say, but I'm still sleepy from yesterday and thoughts are slipping through my mind like water through a strainer... :P

Well, I can't wait to find out more about mystery girl, and... sumthin else. Blerk. Um, keep writing... Want to see more from you or agent because I get bored easily and need to occupy my time with something.

Like cleaning my room, which I was doing before I checked my email. Nyah. Okay, I'm going back to that.
Secret Sepia chapter 1 . 2/17/2008've got me hooked, nuff said.