Reviews for Walk With You
Shadow Moon chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
That is the saddest thing I have ever read I started to tear up when I read it in my head but when I read it out loud I started to full out cry there are just so many tears and it was just so sad, I loved it
Shadowmoon chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
That was the saddest thing I've read in a long time
Universal808 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
aw... This was so sad...
FallenOutTheWindow chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was really good. It was so sad though, I nearly cried. I love how they interacted even though she was dead, and nice reaction to the Wes/Sam ring. Well done. I hope you write more.
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Cute!
Harpylove1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That made me cry!( it's really inspirational, sad, but beautiful as well
Mushawuff chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aw...so sweet yet so depressing at the same time...but overall it was a great story. I really enjoyed it. )
LogicalGoth chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Congrats. You are the third person to make me cry while reading a fanfic. Second one when it comes to a sad fic! Mind you that is not an easy task. Anyway, great fic. keep up the great job.
Shibby-One chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh, that was so sad! For the record, in the picture they had already been together (I suppose), but other than that this was SO sweet and so tear-jerking! Thanks so much!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aw you made me cry its so sad!
Phantom Misfit chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow. That was...wicked amazing.
christmaswolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aww, that was sad. Can i see the picture? can i? can i? can i? can i? please, please, please, please, please?

*starts jumping up and down uncontrollably* i had coffee.

*pant, pant, bark, bark, bark* *MEOW!*
Amber-Phantom chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
OMg im like crying! Damn i hate it wen i cry! Brilliant story! :)
Plushiemon chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
... -bursts into uncontrollable tears-

Ohmahgosh... That was so incredibly SAD. Why do I read these depressing one-shots? I do not know... But the fact remains that I cannot stay away from them.

This was so sad... I really am crying. I wanna hug Danny right now. And then hug Sam... And then Danny some more. x3 -fangirlismz-

Lovely one-shot. *3*