Reviews for Corridors of the Mind
LoP chapter 11 . 1/2/2002
Wow!thats a good you cant just stop there,please write about his recovery and so on.a great story!
shadowsofpain chapter 10 . 11/17/2001
very cool story :o)
Purple Penguin chapter 9 . 11/4/2001
Go Tony! :) I hope there's more, I wanna see how the crew reacts. This is a great story, you've got my attention :)
Shadowsofpain chapter 8 . 11/1/2001
oh wow! this is incredible! please write more soon, im dying to know what happens! :o)
Purple Penguin chapter 8 . 11/1/2001
You have no idea how happy I was to get on and see your story updated :) You brought a big smile to my face. You are doing a great job with this story. I am totally hooked, I'm dying to find out what happens next. You're doing a nice job switching back & forth describing what each character is thinking. Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Purple Penguin chapter 6 . 10/9/2001
This story keeps getting better and better. Very original! I love it! Keep writing, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jessica chapter 4 . 9/28/2001
"How did the date go?" :) Funny stuff! Loved it :) Keep 'em coming! I STILL don't quite get what's happening to Tony, but it's definitely more than just a little paranoia (I mean, why'd he end up where all these dead people were? ... Freaky stuff). Can't wait for Chapter 5!
Beth chapter 3 . 9/27/2001
Nice story! Is there more? You definitely have my attention and I'd like to know what happens to Piccolo. He's one of my favorite characters. )
Jessica chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
Great work! Keep going! I want to find out what's happening with Tony. Why would anyone want to hurt him? I gotta know!
Narnia Princess chapter 2 . 9/19/2001
It's great that you are writing a Tony story. There are so few of them and the plot about his psychic ability is frequently ignored. You should find someone to read over the story and fix the spelling errors. Also, I counted three curse words so the rating should be higher. G is inappropriate. One last thing. I know Tony is often characterized as street smart and girl crazy, but I question if he would pick someone up to 'spend the night with'. Yes, he likes to have a good time but I don't think he would get that involved that quickly.
JOxER chapter 2 . 9/18/2001
Very gripping! Want more! Finally that someone is picking up on tony's psi power! Ohhh, I need to know what happens next! That this review as encourgement and as a threat- keep up the great work or else... JK, will be here waiting... so dont make my wait long ok... :P