Reviews for The Problem With Eavesdropping
aliceWALKER14 chapter 1 . 5/28
oh god ! poor poor miranda really~
but the moaning n all willl make anyone misundeerstand ...this is to relatable if it happened to me just i would start squeling like kyakakaaaaaa~
noIREnot chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
LOl. Just. Lol
Chibi123Poof chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Poor Miranda-chan
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh, the wonders of eavesdropping and the better fun of the unheard truth! Loved this, keep up the good work.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*gigglesnort* that one made me laugh out loud for two good full minutes xDD. Loved it!
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
nice
Flayne chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Haha, that was fun!

Especially the ending!

Oh, and the insults~! XD
Darkcrows001 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I was already expecting that they weren't really doing nothing but the end really suprised me XD
Rinhail chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I've read plenty of stories involving a plot like this. But I was surprised at the ending. Good job!
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Hahaha! That was so good! XD I loved it! ~ Thank you very much!
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
ahaha too funny! I almost choked on my water XD hilarious fic and excellent work!

-Your favorite dancing pickle
Alice Melan chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was kind of hilarious!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Is there a relationship then? *Cracks up* I like those fics, I've read plenty in other fandoms but you're right, never in DGM
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I'm no fan of yaio but this was friggin hilarious! I absolutely loved it, the humour was well-portrayed and enacted. ::giggles helplessly::

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Kayzo chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
oh man, that's great. i feel bad for Miranda though, the poor girl had no idea what she was getting into. anywho, very good and funny!~