Reviews for Tooth And Nail
Ohh I love this. You should continue, pleeeeaase!? *sam puppy dog eyes*
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aww poor Sammy , . -.- , * huggles Sammy *
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
nice. why does Dean always have such a dirty mind?
Emeline Pigott chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
that last line is love.

But all in all, that is ironic becuase the waitress Dean had asked out...lets just say '69' is all that was Dean's mind.
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
*cries*

I wish this had happened in the show. temporarilydead!Sam beats actuallydead!Dean anyday. *cries more*

Great fic - really enjoyed reading this one, you had some really original ideas. Thanks for sharing!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Great story! I loved reading it. Awesome job.
Ihni chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I think he hung the shoes pretty well! ... he just didn't leave them hanging for long. And that's a good thing, too.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hey. Just caught this little story of yours. Loved it. Thanks for the great and original read. Good choice of how Sam died again to break the deal. Seems like something Kripke would do. Catch you later.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
oh. my. gosh!

hun you are so totally wicked brillant this is the most awesome original deal idea fic i've ever seen. You're right NO ONE has a brain like you, though i bet kripke would LOVE to steal yours.

wow, i didn't realize how many euphenisms for death their really were...i like the hang up your shoes one lol.

oh, and may i please borrow your excuse to the teachers? its wicked brillant lol. you had all the bases covered. and my mom says that i don;t learn anything useful from sn...HA!

he he he asia popped up on my ipod when i was reading this story. for some reason it made me want to cry even harder after mystery spot...this is truly awesome.

proof? I'm still all teary.

you're a total genius babe.

you got me all teary and crying and then laughing squirrels and 69...bad squirrels!

and you're right, Dean would have thought it!
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
omg, i loved itxoxo so godxoxo awesome job girlfriend!:)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
smoked the cat...

muahahhahhahaha haha to the extreme. tears. there were tears. still a little shaky with laughter.

smoked the cat...
friendly chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
good job.. that was really good...
Jane chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Painfullest is not a word
Samlover21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
It was kind of ridiculous.