Reviews for Say it with Flowers
OverLord Ayame chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
the last Part wa SOOOOO romantic kyah!
Kara Shadows chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
OMG! GIG SAID 'I LOVE YOU'? WITH A ROSE TOO? *squeals so loud that llamas in the Andes could hear me* THIS IS SWEETEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! YOUR AWESOME!
roxis chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
swet! hehe, although revya's way of talking change,m you kept it still the same. its really cute.
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aw Sweet!
Milonar chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Sweet ! I like this one !
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
So cute! I can't think of anything else to say, it made me grin to read it.
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Nice.

I have a low tolerance for fluff, so seeing that I was able to read a Valentine-themed story without wincing is a credit to your talent. In fact, I enjoyed it. Your dialogue really seems to be a strong point, at least in the few things of yours I've read, and you also do a good job of establishing scenes - nothing too hurried or too dragged out. For the most part, you did a great job writing from Gig's perspective.

Concrit:

1. This is a big one: Proofread. This is a really rough draft with quite a few grammar hang-ups and some awkward phrasing. Also, this site's document manager has a habit of crashing words together when you use italics, so you should go into the doc manager and edit it directly there.

2. Speaking of italics - ease up on them. A few are fine, but too many is irritating.

3. Gig seems a bit OOC, but that could just be my interpretation of him; I didn't mind that he was in love with Revya, but I wasn't convinced he'd have a pressing need to give her the rose instead of just trashing it. Still, the comments about it symbolizing blood and gore was a great touch.

4. Momentarily, you break into Revya's point of view. You should keep the p.o.v. consistent or it's jarring for the reader.
Small Innocence chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
AW! This is just...so..so...umm...very...SWEET! *squeal*

Before, I couldn't really imagine Gig saying it but I think I can now. It's just so SWEET! XD

Seriously, I love it! Please update your "Her Reply", it's one of my fav too. Will be waiting. Good job keeping the characters IC. I really can't do it myself...Haha...

Keep up the good work.
Dark Hope chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I was a little skeptical how it would turn out at the start but I think it ended well (and sweetly). I don't think the character were too out of character considering the circumstances but the part with Danette was a bit weak IMO.
rinshibooty chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw.

XD

Honestly, I just loved this. I can really imagine this happening if Gig was to tell Revya's his feelings.

Everyone's kept in character and such. 8D

This is just really sweet. _