Reviews for Mary Sue the Muggle
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Good laugh.
Carolinefdq chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I loved the "The Couple Who Lived" part.
This was funny and clever.
liltle chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is what I love about reading Mary Sue fics, its easy to poke fun at and nobody really cares(well, that I know of). A brilliant attempt in telling a tale we all know too well, but at the same time, made us all too amuse with this concept. Nice one!
stars shine out chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I found it really funny how they named one of their kids after a cat... poor Anne!

Great writing, keep it up!

-Chester ;)
everthroned chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Man this story was great at telling how almost all Mary-Sue's are like! It made me laugh at how blatantly ridiculous and perfect Mary-Sue was!

I absolutely hate it when there is a really good story I'm reading and then all of a sudden there is this OC that is all of a sudden the main character to the story and not the characters that it's supposed to be about. It's like they just say it's about some character but write about themselves and over-exaggerate how great they are.
iamnumbernine chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hahaha, this was really funny! :)
TheNightFury chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That seriously made me laugh, I refuse to read fics with OC's because of Mary Sues...I've NEVER read a story with an OC that didn't turn out to be a Mary Sue but...but hey if you have a story with an OC maybe I'll read it because you obviously get the whole everyone hates Mary Sue thing lol. Great job again, this really had me laughing.
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Teehee... I enjoyed this very much! :)
kiiyu-sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
this was an amazing fanfic, I couldn't stop laughing. My favorite line by far was "Her name was Mary Sue, after all."

keep up the good work and make mooooore!
alphaprincess0803 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You have now been awarded the Golden Spork Award from the ASA (Anti-Sue Association) for your outstanding work against Sues.

It really was lovely.

Theresa
That-is-illogical chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
After all she was a Mary Sue.

Love it.
pomodorooo chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Pffft thank you for a good hardy laugh xDD
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Nice one! ;) I've not actually read an MS before, but I'm getting more into Fanfiction and understanding the terms... :)

It made me laugh, and was cool!

MerlinSta
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I to have read quite a few MS stories. I found one that I was drooling over, but I still insist, Hermione wouldn't faint for any guy, no matter how hot they were. In other words, a Gary Stu, not Mary Sue. Most do follow this storyline, or simular things to them, and the author's think they are so mondo original, when they aren't, and they wonder why people get mad at them, and make comments like, it is my version, so I can do anything I want. Drives me nuts.
stupidpenname chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Just letting you know that for your outstanding work defending the fanfiction realm from the encrouching forces of the Sue you have been awarded a place in the Sue-Haters Anon community. Keep up the good fight.