Reviews for Fairy Corn
mutemuia chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Wow! A lovely fairytale.
Zerely chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Hey, I know you've finished this story quite some time ago, but today I stumbled over and read it. Since I liked your story, I thought it couldn't hurt to tell you so, even years after the fact. So yeah, I liked it, even though it was short ;)
Littlebug21 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
SO CUTE! its so sad that Kyoko didn't take Corn with her but i love that he turned human just to look for her. this had potential as an on going story but i love the two parter all the same. it has a different beginning but i'm sure it will have the same ending as the manga: Ren and Kyoko madly in love with each other! :)
phxjkr88 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
AW! Cute story!
aviana656 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I like this story, but it was when I still didn't understand how to write things like this so it seems kind of strange...

Oh well! I'll try harder next time!
Funabisenu chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Kelly-chi chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Yay *claps hands together* Thank you so much for writing this story. I enjoyed it alot. _ I hope to read more stories from you at another time.
Eralda chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
oh my god that is s cool the way you had corn become human and all, oh i so can't wait for you to update keep it up and i so hope there are more people in fanfic that will start to read skip beat

love eralda
Kelly-chi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Oh so interesting. I wonder what'll happen next. I hope you continue the story cause now I'm wondering what will go on between Kyoko and Corn.