Reviews for Paper Airplane Fiend
Bryony chapter 1 . 4/4
Hooooow did I miss this when it was first posted? I love it, every word!
Kaliko the Cat chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Very Romantic! Ah! Trowa is so lucky!
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This made me GRIN.
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I adore this story! As I adore all you stories. Thank you for a beautiful read!
Katreda chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aw, what a nice way to match Quatre and Trowa together :D And it was interesting how you managed to add Wufei in it too. He just doesn't seem the type to hang around Quatre.
Jamie chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was so swet! Brilliant. :D
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
XD Ahaha. This is very cute. The whole plane incident and everyone getting suspicious of everyone, ahaha. I love how Wufei's character is played out, how his mind worked and the sarcastic comments that flew by. I find it also amusing that Quatre's letters never reached their target and Trowa never got any on the list. Ahaha, very nice read. Love this. Even after being away so long from the fandom, you always managed to write such good 3x4 stories. Please keep it up!
pratz chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
quatre is a romantic genius, and you, my friend, is a quirky author.
sylenctone chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Ah so cute! I loved this! I wish people were really so romantic :)

Thanks for writing!

-jess
Aishuu chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This was absolutely adorable. I love how Wufei stepped up to take charge - and the idea of Une keeping count is just funny.
Lyn Archer chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
It suits the couple very nicely and I liked Wufei's little part in it.
Kelkatan chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This was great and really well written! It was nice to see Wufei in the role of sympathetic matchmaker (in a way), and it was heartwarming how he felt Trowa should have the wonderful feeling that everyone else had.

It was absolutely funny how all of Quatre's efforts had actually worked *against* what he'd intended, and how well it all came together in the end. Great job!
SeekJustice chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That is the BEST idea EVER.

Quatre is so resourceful. _
Seer Vixion chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aw! CUTE! I am glad that Trowa Got all the note Fianlly. I found it funny that None of his notes got to him at first. But I love the plan that Wufei came up with to solve that.

GOOD JOB!

vixi
jess-eklom chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
What a sweet fic! Poor Trowa... being the one the notes were intended for and never receiving one. *hugs him*

I really love the ending. Good job!