Reviews for Forever with Lord Sesshomaru
i really liked this story. i know it's weird for you to get a review after such a long time but i'd like to thank you. thank you, for writing a story that might've as well been the secret sequel to inuyasha, for writing all these characters as if Rumiko Takahashi did. the only criticism i want to voice is directed at your way of writing; you constantly wrote sentences like "Let's go Lord Sesshomaru", forgetting about the , between the words. this fact confused me quite a bit and even if i’m by no means a person to tell you what is right, i can tell that the story would be easier to understand if you had payed more attention to this detail. after all, it's supposed to say "Let's go, Lord Sesshomaru". otherwise, i enjoyed reading forever with lord sesshomaru and would love to read more stories like this one.
with best wishes,
nezumi-dono.
Meiko M chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
I finally found this again *cries*! I've read and re-read this a dozen times, and I stupidly hadn't saved it to my favorites. Gah! I'm so glad you still have it posted! This is one of my most favorite stories of all time, and I love reading it! Your writing is amazing and so wonderfully immersive-I would buy this if it were a book, and in a heartbeat! Anyway, just had to comment. On behalf of your faithful readers, thank you for this masterpiece!
orifice chapter 16 . 11/22/2018
"This is your sad attempt at flirting" xD
Ah, I get it. He will rule the Western lands but not the dog demon clan.
orifice chapter 13 . 11/22/2018
Rin still didn't figure what Bakusaiga did?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2018
Your referred to Akina as 'Azami'...it was slightly confusing.
orifice chapter 11 . 11/21/2018
You mean Kiryoku? How could she have struck him with Tensaiga. You have mistakes in many places, wrong sword names and village names
orifice chapter 11 . 11/21/2018
Tokijin broke and was discarded by Sesshoumaru in his fight with Mōryōmaru, so...
orifice chapter 10 . 11/21/2018
You said Hanami village (in Chapter 8) that Lady Hisako and the Kuwa villagers moved to, but here you've changed to Shinakio?
Emily Moore1 chapter 6 . 10/21/2018
Hello I wanted to message you to have permission on something but it seems you don't allow PM please if you see this message please they and message me at least I really love this fanfiction and wanted to ask an important question that only you can answer. I will not be use or judge this fanfiction that I promise.
Tasuke Date chapter 19 . 7/30/2018
Amazimg job! This story was well written and each character stayed true to themselves. You're an extremely talented writer and i cant wait to read the preview
Bearlywrote chapter 9 . 5/19/2018
Fluffy! It’s so cute! I love it!
SpiritedRanger chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
This was the first story I ever read, so thank you for working so hard on it, you set the bar really high.
MysticChemyst chapter 2 . 3/15/2018
I’m hoping to finish reading this story story sometime when I have a bit more time, however for right now I’m struggling a little because all of the sentences are so short and have very similar structures. That being said, it is a longer story so I want to thank you for all of your hard work
YokaiAngel chapter 19 . 11/25/2017
amazing!~~
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I LOVE this fan fiction. It is so well written, and has so many accurate and perfect tie-ins with the series that I kept forgetting that this story isn’t canon. I’ve seen other comments saying that they’re reluctant to read anything else after this because it couldn’t possibly be as good and I agree. There was suspense, nice twists, a satisfying ending, the old characters meshed perfectly with their depictions from the show and manga and the new characters fit right in. I’m actually writing this review as I prepare to reread this story. All-in-all a very excellent addition to the Inuyasha universe.