Reviews for Forever with Lord Sesshomaru
Sirenix Prime chapter 19 . 7/30
Amazimg job! This story was well written and each character stayed true to themselves. You're an extremely talented writer and i cant wait to read the preview
Bearlywrote chapter 9 . 5/19
Fluffy! It’s so cute! I love it!
SpiritedRanger chapter 1 . 5/2
This was the first story I ever read, so thank you for working so hard on it, you set the bar really high.
MysticChemyst chapter 2 . 3/15
I’m hoping to finish reading this story story sometime when I have a bit more time, however for right now I’m struggling a little because all of the sentences are so short and have very similar structures. That being said, it is a longer story so I want to thank you for all of your hard work
YokaiAngel chapter 19 . 11/25/2017
amazing!~~
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I LOVE this fan fiction. It is so well written, and has so many accurate and perfect tie-ins with the series that I kept forgetting that this story isn’t canon. I’ve seen other comments saying that they’re reluctant to read anything else after this because it couldn’t possibly be as good and I agree. There was suspense, nice twists, a satisfying ending, the old characters meshed perfectly with their depictions from the show and manga and the new characters fit right in. I’m actually writing this review as I prepare to reread this story. All-in-all a very excellent addition to the Inuyasha universe.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/5/2017
I know it's been several years since you wrote this, but for those of us who just recently got hooked on Inuyasha through Netflix & then finished up the series on Kissanime, you have a whole new fanbase! Sesshomaru is definitely my favorite anime character ever, & your story portrays him & the whole world of Inuyasha to perfection! It's like reading new chapters of the manga - everyone is so true to character! I seriously don't want to read any other SessxRin fanfic now other than yours, because nothing could top this - you have incredible talent - enough to be a true novelist. Kudos & heartfelt thanks for sharing this lovely story with us - it is how I will always imagine the SessxRin story to have really continued! Xx
Tlcatlady chapter 19 . 6/18/2017
Really GREAT story! I quite like your portrayal of Rin and Sesshomaru. TLC
iTanasha91 chapter 19 . 3/9/2017
Oh my good fanfic lord! This was literally the very besst story I have ever read on Fanfiction EVER! Thank you so very much for sharing your talent. This was so amazingly true to characters and I loved the plot and how you kept the story flowing. How you moved from scene to different scenes! You are amazing! I will definitely share your story with others so they can read. I feel so remorseful I did not review your story more. I literally devoured it all! Again thank you and I hope you continue to share your amazing talent.
Nidange chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
this is probably on of the best stories I've read so far on , and most certainly the best sessxrin story. The accuracy when it comes to the characters is undeniable et the plot could fit in the manga itself. I can wait to read the end. Know that you've raised my exigences as for sessxrin fanfics, it'll be hard to read anything with a mediocre plot or anything less well-written after devouring your story. Please continue writing such great fanfics.
Nidange chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
This story is ruining me for any other sess x rin story
sesshorin love chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
i love ua story.. such a beautiful story .. u write so well .. lv sesshomaru and Rin.. sesshomaru's and Rin's feelings are shown so well.. wht they think etc etc.. rlly beautiful ..
Gayle Nightingale chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
Beautiful story. Well told. I love that Bakusaiga is connected to Rin and that they can be together forever.
laylarina-honey1729 chapter 19 . 9/10/2016
I love your story... hope the sequel is as good as this one
nique1210 chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
You're right! Resistance does perfect describe Rin and Sesshomaru's relationship. I'm so in love with this story. You have such a mastery over the world of Inuyasha, it's a little mind boggling. If I didn't know any better I would've sworn that you were the original mangaka. The characters are never ooc and it just flows, honestly you are amazing and this is amazing. I can't believe I'm almost done.