Reviews for Forever with Lord Sesshomaru
sWEEc chapter 1 . 6/14
Please never delete this. I've been reading this over and over with a few years space between them and this will always be my favourite.

I discovered this when I was about 14 and I will always come back here to enjoy your work
EdlaDarline chapter 19 . 4/28
I was enjoying the story but the ending was hard for me to swallow. In the last attack, five humans and eleven demons died, and nobody remembered that there is a sword that resurrects the dead? Sure, demons were disintegrated I think, but what about humans? It seems silly to me that after so much construction they have forgotten something so important.
BoneEatersWell chapter 1 . 2/24
I read this years ago when I first watched Inuyasha and it was my favourite story of all time, not even my fav fanfic. Literally my favourite story I've ever read. I just spent like an hour trying to find it again and I'm so happy I did! I love this fanfic and you're awesome for writing it!
Tehya chapter 13 . 5/22/2020
i have been reading your story and have been laughing, wanting to cry, squealing, being a fan girl and so much more i really love this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/30/2020
i really liked this story. i know it's weird for you to get a review after such a long time but i'd like to thank you. thank you, for writing a story that might've as well been the secret sequel to inuyasha, for writing all these characters as if Rumiko Takahashi did. the only criticism i want to voice is directed at your way of writing; you constantly wrote sentences like "Let's go Lord Sesshomaru", forgetting about the , between the words. this fact confused me quite a bit and even if i’m by no means a person to tell you what is right, i can tell that the story would be easier to understand if you had payed more attention to this detail. after all, it's supposed to say "Let's go, Lord Sesshomaru". otherwise, i enjoyed reading forever with lord sesshomaru and would love to read more stories like this one.
with best wishes,
nezumi-dono.
Meiko M chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
I finally found this again *cries*! I've read and re-read this a dozen times, and I stupidly hadn't saved it to my favorites. Gah! I'm so glad you still have it posted! This is one of my most favorite stories of all time, and I love reading it! Your writing is amazing and so wonderfully immersive-I would buy this if it were a book, and in a heartbeat! Anyway, just had to comment. On behalf of your faithful readers, thank you for this masterpiece!
orifice chapter 16 . 11/22/2018
"This is your sad attempt at flirting" xD
Ah, I get it. He will rule the Western lands but not the dog demon clan.
orifice chapter 13 . 11/22/2018
Rin still didn't figure what Bakusaiga did?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2018
Your referred to Akina as 'Azami'...it was slightly confusing.
orifice chapter 11 . 11/21/2018
You mean Kiryoku? How could she have struck him with Tensaiga. You have mistakes in many places, wrong sword names and village names
orifice chapter 11 . 11/21/2018
Tokijin broke and was discarded by Sesshoumaru in his fight with Mōryōmaru, so...
orifice chapter 10 . 11/21/2018
You said Hanami village (in Chapter 8) that Lady Hisako and the Kuwa villagers moved to, but here you've changed to Shinakio?
Emily Moore1 chapter 6 . 10/21/2018
Hello I wanted to message you to have permission on something but it seems you don't allow PM please if you see this message please they and message me at least I really love this fanfiction and wanted to ask an important question that only you can answer. I will not be use or judge this fanfiction that I promise.
Tasuke Date chapter 19 . 7/30/2018
Amazimg job! This story was well written and each character stayed true to themselves. You're an extremely talented writer and i cant wait to read the preview
Bearlywrote chapter 9 . 5/19/2018
Fluffy! It’s so cute! I love it!