Reviews for Egg Belly
I loved that part where setsuna jumps out the window and you wrote "there was a sound of wings" i think we all love the fact that setsuna has those and uses them as some kind of prince/angel to protect konoka. Really liked how you conveyed their feelings and im looking forward to the coming chapters!
verse chapter 12 . 4/27
Man
This is the best negima fic i've ever laid my eyes on
Good job!
I don't know why I read this again when it's not going to be updated.

Shame.
Dirty Tube Socks chapter 1 . 3/4
I recently came back around to this fandom and once I finished reading all the new stuff out there, this story, your story, just slapped my memory with a crazy indescribable force.
Oh the nostalgia! So I typed the name in the little search engine and I was just SO happy and excited it was still on here (even though there hasn't been an update since I last read it).
I can't believe I never noticed certain things in this story, my favorite being how both Setsuna AND Eishun had the same little mental panic attack when Konoka was getting ready to spill the beans about her pregnancy.
Speaking of pregnant Konoka, she's been pregnant for longer than normal, poor girl gonna give birth to an adult :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
Oh man ya totally killed off Setsuna and that's why you're not posting, to hold back your fans collective outrage ahahaha
BitterCake chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
I've been reading your story about 3 days. It's impressive and looks like a headcanon(canon) to me. I loved the idea of classmates' teasing and Konoka's teenage pregnancy, it's unique.
I wonder how could you think all this story as very planned on your mind, you must be masterpiece of comedy/drama/action and romance all together.
The characterization on each girl(especially Haruna -she is like me ) and Negi was written well.(i can't say much more than well/good, 'cuz you know you're best at this :D)
I hope, one day you'll continue or finish this beautiful story about my OTP. It's been 3 years since the last update, but I won't lose my hope, just u know!
megamar chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
Please is there any chance you finish this story, its really good and it would be a shame to left it unfinished, I'll be waiting!
tobio6164 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
OMG where has this story been all my life!? I love this story so much! You've done the best job ever writing it! The best thing is that the characters stick to theit true personality/character from the real Negima! I'4 found sl many where they completley go off character and its just... its just wrong I mean If you were a true Negima fan you'd not make Nonoka a sudden badass you know *Sigh* anyway
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
Even if its just the battle scene I really wanna know how the fight goes and you've really left me hanging here!
ps. I totally agree with Moriko no Hikari's review ... YOU GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THIS GLORIOUS MADNESS!
DschingisKhan chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Ah, right, this cliffhanger. You've ever been as good as your word, so three years or more is no object. I just hope you are well in mind, body, and spirit in the mean time. And I'm still interested in your book, once you get it published.
DschingisKhan chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
It's been a while since I read this. Still fun! I guess I can certainly see the rough edges that would prompt the note on your profile, though.

...Not that I even know when that was written or if you even still pay attention to this. I will express my hope that, rather than taking it down entirely, you change the title and summary but otherwise leave it as-is. I think it would be very interesting to see just how different they are.

Anyway, regardless of your intentions or desire to come back, I do hope this finds you well.
Matsui Rena chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
This Has been one of my favorite fanfiction of all time! Amazing writing! You captured the characters personality just how I imagined them to be! Just amazing! Been a fan for long time! Just didn't get around reviewing it! Thank you for an amazing story!
Setsuna Lucifer chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
CONTINUE TO UPDATE!THIS IS FUCKING GOOD,AND THAT IS HOW I WANT TO DUEL!YOU MAKE MY DAY NOW!
beargeek15 chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Just want to say, this is my second time reading this. Even if you ended it here (DON'T, for pity's sake, your fight scenes are incredible, at least get through the duel even if it winds up ending as abruptly as the original afterward) you would still have written a wonderful story that made me cry, laugh, and get...you know, that queasy feeling when you understand why someone is doing something but it's just so OBVIOUSLY the wrong decision and you feel for them but want them to fail? Yeah, that, for Eishun. Anyway, you rock.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
YOU GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THIS GLORIOUS MADNESS.
Elegy chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
Great story. Its been over a year since I read it last and noticed that its been forever since you updated. I know how life can be, but I really do hope you will finish this story some day. I love how you portrayed the characters. And I love the story. It has a nice mixture of comedy, drama, and action in it. I really REALLY hope you finish it.