Reviews for Egg Belly
beargeek15 chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Just want to say, this is my second time reading this. Even if you ended it here (DON'T, for pity's sake, your fight scenes are incredible, at least get through the duel even if it winds up ending as abruptly as the original afterward) you would still have written a wonderful story that made me cry, laugh, and get...you know, that queasy feeling when you understand why someone is doing something but it's just so OBVIOUSLY the wrong decision and you feel for them but want them to fail? Yeah, that, for Eishun. Anyway, you rock.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
YOU GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THIS GLORIOUS MADNESS.
Elegy chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
Great story. Its been over a year since I read it last and noticed that its been forever since you updated. I know how life can be, but I really do hope you will finish this story some day. I love how you portrayed the characters. And I love the story. It has a nice mixture of comedy, drama, and action in it. I really REALLY hope you finish it.
BbK2442 chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
This is definitely one hell of a cliffhanger. On the other hand, the next chapter will feature a budokan-style match between a half-demon bodyguard and the head of the shinmeiryuu with the prize being Konoka's heart (not to mention Setsuna's head)! I just cannot wait for the next chapter.

I put it almost at the level of FateBlack Reflection, Witches Rangers and the 141, and The Hill of Swords. It's that good.
BbK2442 chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Ooh, this is getting good! I wonder what will Konoka's and Setsuna's kid will look like? Will he/she look more like Konoka or Setsuna, and whose personality will he/she inherit? And considering that Setsuna is hanyou, will that make the kid 1/4-you like Nura from Nurarihyon no Mago?

And Eishun wouldn't really kill Setsuna for impregnating his daughter, right? I mean, it wasn't on purpose. How were they supposed to know that would happen anyway? At the very least, he should think about the kid not having a second parent around (I was going to say father/mother, but I got confused; maybe fother?).
BbK2442 chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
I have to know: why is Ku Fei speaking French? Is she trying out to be a French waiter again?

Other than that, pretty action-packed chapter this time around, and nice bath scene. Good job. I just wish Negi could have shown off more of the mad skills he learned in Mundus Magicus.
BbK2442 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
I like how you added to the magical lore of Negima here, especially that bit with Chamo and his second sight thing. Sure, he's a perverted ermine, but he's also a perverted fey ermine and that...kinda makes some difference.

And I have a feeling this oestrus period is going to be...awkward for Setsuna. I hope she makes it out of this intact (double entendre not intended).
Akiron chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Oh, when?! When will you update this amazing story again?!

I like the way you portray Set-chan and Kono-chan's relationship in here.. And how they interact with one another, with their friends and vice versa.

I hope that you continue this sometime in the future...
But, really, life yeah?... Please, please! At least give us some or even a little bit of conclusion D:
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I love chapter six and ten. I always read it and can never get enough of it. I am catholic so I shouldn't really read this but it was just too good to miss. I love you work. By the way it gave me a severe nosebleed!
RanKuro chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
It has been a very long time since your last update. I really wish you would update. I really love your story. It is definately the best konoka and setsuna story I have ever read.
BbK2442 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
It's nice to see Konoka not being either the white mage or the damsel in distress (flamethrowerbadass). Good job.

And lol at Negi's reaction to Kama Sutra. Priceless.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
ugh so disappointed at this turn of events. Sorry, i liked the story but i can't continue if this is a pregnancy storyline, not what i signed up for.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
i love not like but LOVE reading this story the updates was really late but you post great chapters looking forward for the next one
crazy me chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
an update before the year ends?
that's a perfect idea
readerandgamer chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
you havent given up on this story right? if it's a yes that's awesome!
and thank god for that..

i really love youre story each chapters never failed to touch my heart...
i always love reading and encountering youre fic make me love that hobby of mine more.
im not into rated m fictions coz im religous but the way you write the supposodly awkward scene for me is amazing especially the lemon chapter...
instead of sex i feel love .
it really surprise me that instead of heat and arouse i can feel the love between the two characters congrats for that youve given the characters a real way to touch the ones whom read them.

im just really upset that the update taking it's time but everytime im upset i just re read youre chapters especially youre notes to make that disappointments disaapear...

i understand that youre not ready that life may be a great distractions.

but as a reader im really wishing that you could gave i dont know more atention to this... because frankly it's not easy to be excited then be again disappointed because there's nothing new to read...
it's not easy to wait and it's also not easy to write i understand that really i do...
i wish that all inspirations to kick you badly ( hi hi) ...

best regards cloverfield
sorry for being demanding for an update. (one update before the year ends will be a great gift ) ( i really hope so there would be)

thank you for writing such awesome story!