Reviews for SWEET DREAMS DRAGON
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
I have read all of your stories multiple times and this one remains to be my favorite. I would love to read a sequel of this story or even a totally different story involving the same threesome. I love the idea of yoko and shuichi together and hiei makes it even better. Great story and i can't wait to read more!
lilbit1016 chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
God I freaking love this story :)
kmc chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
love it
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Kurama's going to be f*cking pissed when he finds out Yoko is the other lover!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
OOOOOOOOH oh oh oh oooooooooooh. I know who Yusuke loves. All I read to was hip on desk corner and I knew! Naughty naughty, Prince.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I realize this is many years too late, but I wish the best for you and your brother.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh, poor Hiei. I always agree that he would feel unworthy of Kurama's and Yukina's love. He's more blind than Yomi, isn't he?
Treasure Family chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
Wow, just wow. A perfect one I must say. I think it's called a love triangle when three people are in love with one another. Either way, I love this pairing. Though I would want to know what will happen next. Can you write a story after this, please. Also you did a great job on this one.
Eternal one chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
Simply amazing
Eternal one chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
You are very good this story is both creative and exciting i love all the pairings especially yusuke and koenma thei just are'nt enough stories with those two and thts sad because they make such a great pair its easy to picture them together. Im glad you worked out your writers block with kurama i was worried that you boxed yourself in wouldnt be able to get out. I cant wait to see how it all turns out i hope theres a happy ending.
Eternal one chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Very good story i love the yusuke and koenma pairing. At first i wasnt sure about the whole heiei/Yoko/ shuichi thing but so far its very well done i look forward to reading more. p.s. glad you got rid of keiko but i do miss genkai
loveuzoe chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
very well written, it was quite long for a fanfic but I just couldn't wait to finish reading it, It was all worth it. after reading this,I can never imagine hiei and kurama pairing can be so damn sexy.! kurama and hiei are my two favorite yuyu hakusho characters, I never believed they are gay or will ever be gay, but as I always say I would rather see them end up together than with somebody else.
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
I hope Kurama's into the hair pulling thing. lol. Very kinky. ;)
Kittens-Are-Fluffy chapter 19 . 5/10/2010
Hehehe sexy. Lol but I have to say I really did see that coming and I was like, what Im wrong? when it started hinting towards them being together in mind n spirit but not body but i'm glad it turned out this way. Although it is kinda disconcerting to be called a pervert for wanting a threesome XDDD
kaderin0426 chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
i'm shocked at yuske/koenma apiring.. but i'm amazed at how you made it work.. it never occoured to me that they would make a good pair.. i usualy don't like when pairing sre not what i'm used too.. but with yuske and koenma.. Damn.. i liked it.. it makes me want o read more abouit them.. not just hiei and kurama.. it was a twist i would have never expect...