Reviews for SWEET DREAMS DRAGON
Ace chapter 19 . 9/13
This was really awesome. At first I wasn't sure about Koenma and yusuke, but it was a very original idea and you did it well. I especially liked how keiko and yusuke were on good terms at the end of the wedding. The idea about boton and koenma being siblings was great too. I've never even heard someone think of that before. And then the thing with kurama and yoko separating? Wow. This story had so many things I would normally be skeptical about, but you wrote them so well that this is one of my favorites so far. That said, I still have a lot left to read. Yay!
innerbunny chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
It's currently two o'clock in the morning, and I'm trying my damnedest to not wake my family from my fangirling. I absolutely LOVE your writing!
Millissa chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
I have been obsessively reading all your stories one by one the past week and i love them. Just something about hiei and kurama together is beautiful and you definitely shocked me with this story line. I was not expecting them to become two separate beings but damn,nice choice. Definitely different then the other stories of yours that I have read so far. Thank you for giving me some reading material to obsess with. Netflix and hulu had become crack and this got me back into reading. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
I have read all of your stories multiple times and this one remains to be my favorite. I would love to read a sequel of this story or even a totally different story involving the same threesome. I love the idea of yoko and shuichi together and hiei makes it even better. Great story and i can't wait to read more!
lilbit1016 chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
God I freaking love this story :)
kmc chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
love it
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Kurama's going to be f*cking pissed when he finds out Yoko is the other lover!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
OOOOOOOOH oh oh oh oooooooooooh. I know who Yusuke loves. All I read to was hip on desk corner and I knew! Naughty naughty, Prince.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I realize this is many years too late, but I wish the best for you and your brother.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh, poor Hiei. I always agree that he would feel unworthy of Kurama's and Yukina's love. He's more blind than Yomi, isn't he?
Treasure Family chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
Wow, just wow. A perfect one I must say. I think it's called a love triangle when three people are in love with one another. Either way, I love this pairing. Though I would want to know what will happen next. Can you write a story after this, please. Also you did a great job on this one.
Eternal one chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
Simply amazing
Eternal one chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
You are very good this story is both creative and exciting i love all the pairings especially yusuke and koenma thei just are'nt enough stories with those two and thts sad because they make such a great pair its easy to picture them together. Im glad you worked out your writers block with kurama i was worried that you boxed yourself in wouldnt be able to get out. I cant wait to see how it all turns out i hope theres a happy ending.
Eternal one chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Very good story i love the yusuke and koenma pairing. At first i wasnt sure about the whole heiei/Yoko/ shuichi thing but so far its very well done i look forward to reading more. p.s. glad you got rid of keiko but i do miss genkai
loveuzoe chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
very well written, it was quite long for a fanfic but I just couldn't wait to finish reading it, It was all worth it. after reading this,I can never imagine hiei and kurama pairing can be so damn sexy.! kurama and hiei are my two favorite yuyu hakusho characters, I never believed they are gay or will ever be gay, but as I always say I would rather see them end up together than with somebody else.