Reviews for The ShizNat Drinking Game
Rose of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/11
That was quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read.
Truna chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wow. You are a whole other type of genius. :')
AlicjaG chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I love the fanfiction. Or a game. Both.

I'd play it now just to see what actual amount of liquid is necessary, but I'm afraid one beer is not enough. What a shame.
kimou-san chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I keep thinking of stories for each line
shurei chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
im doom (and my grandmother will hung me i the tree) to become drunk if ever i play that game,, zaki-kun
Tawny Redwood chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Love it!
Must have read this a million time, I know the rules by heart! Great game for gloomy winter's day or rainy summer camping trips with only your internet data plan to entertain you. Game accessories like another Shiznat fan and tequila optional.
Blackfang64 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hahahaha, LOL. That was definately one humourous story, although they didn't really need all those rules, they just needed one: Drink a beer for every story that has shizNat in it. A funny read, it made my day
humanequinn chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was quite humorous and if I was to play their drinking game, I'd be drunk as he'll too. This brought a smile to my face.
wolf chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
REMARKABLE! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo FUNNY!
kvisk chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
If I knew anyone in REAL LIFE who actually liked ShizNat, I would play this game all the time. Even with just water, when alcohol isn't an option :P

Much love goes to you :) ARigatou :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
lol, this is awesome. I'm so gonna write a story with every single example in it... except the last one... pretty sure I donn't have the authority to do that :P well done, reading was very ejoyable!
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Drunker than Midori, eh? I don't thik that's even possible :P

Loved it. Was very funny. Laughed at almost every single one... one of those "funny cause it's true" cases n_n
carogirafe chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
with all that rules you can be sure that every body who try that after ready 2 or 3 shiznat story will have a drunk coma!

tu as oublié de mentionné

(you have forgetting)

the scarlet and esmerald eyes, and the blunette and brunette stuff

and all of the game of color around hair and eyes

and pierres préciseuses:

present with ruby and emerald
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Lol, if we followed does rule, We'd get highly drunk by the reading just the first fic in the pile xD!

b good one!
ThunderJovi chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
You know... This was freaking hilarious!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »