Reviews for Birthday Wishes
LoveDexter11 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Love the story! Full of smut just like i love them lol..
Frannielloyd chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I love it.
Roanie123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love it. I love all of your stories.
robertwnielsen chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Love it...just like I love "A Marine's Birthday Present," that was based on it...sometimes, gals just have to take matters into their own hands (kinda like Cait does in my "Role Reversal"...cheap pop.), especially with stubborn men like Elliot (or Harm, or Stringfellow Hawke). :)

Great story...definitely favoriting this one as well.

Robert
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
GAD!This was sooo...Hot,sexy romantic and funny!Beautiful story,great it!E/O FOREVERRRRR/Always!
svugirl chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Great story! I just completed both chapters :-)

It was great to read an Liv and El story. It has been awhile since I have read about them.

Wow what a birthday suprise Liv had in store for El, and it was her birthday :-) I guess it just goes to show when you know what you want go and get it.

I also loved how El suprised Liv with not only a trip, but a special ring too! These 2 definately belong together. Just like my 2 favorite JAG lawyers.

I loved the first scene where Live goes to El's apartment. He was totally in a daze and caught off guard. His inital reaction was too cute and funny. Luckily he got with the program after the shock wore off.

Keep the stories coming. Off to read more of your wonderful stories:-)
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Damn that was one hell of a birthday present lol. I loved it. Very hot and I loved how Elliot was going to take her on trip and I Loved the ring.

Tanya
ilysvu chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
I've decided you need to be a writer for L&O:SVU.

Dick Wolf...step aside.

You rock.

And once again,

I NEED A SHOWER.
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Aww, the end is so adorable!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
teehee, Elliot is so adorable!
JLo10131121 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
nice. hot and sweet and sexy all at the same time. perfect little oneshot.
magicaltears chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
I loved it! Great job!

-Britt-
i-love-benson chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Damn! Now THAT'S what I call a happy birthday, lol. The Bahamas, a gorgeous ring, and amazing sex with Elliot...where do I sign up? lol.

AMAZING job!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Short but amazing. This was really good. So sweet. I haven't read much of your stuff but if its half as good as this I'll read it all.

The part that made me laugh most was: She knew he was going slow for her sake, he was hard as steel and very well endowed but right now she would rather DIE IMPALED on him than by anything else in the world.

LOL.

Great work. X
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
what woman wouldn't want Elliot Stabler for a gift? as well as trip to the Bahamas and the chance to be his wife? Beatufifully written! I loved the romance and emotions passed between them, very good job! :)

God and peace