Reviews for Rogue Queen for King
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Ok I am reading this all excited and then I realize it is not finished and it hasn't been worked on in a while. You have a great base for a story. Don't stop
Yreva13 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
that's great please update
ocean-of-ink chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
This is kind of funny, but would they really still be using the same street slang as in Terrier?
KlutzyQT chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
UPDATE SOON!
4-eyedDragon chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Awsone story so far. I can't wait to see more! This is going on my Alert. I would tell you more about how awsome this story is, but I have to go to work.
EllaAngel chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Calla makes me laugh- she is so good at her work but she looks at things very differently. But that's okay.

I loved the chapter and I can't wait to read the next one!

~Smile!~
centry chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
I really quite like your writing style, it's not distracting and this whole story seems to be well done so far. Keep up the good work :) I'll be waiting for the next update
Shang Leopard chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Neat. That was a great chapter. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. I'm really quite excited about her becoming the King/Queen, but that means something's gotta happen to Jak... oh dear!

Keep up the good work!

Shang Leopard
dares to dream chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
wow! Great chapter! I love reading it like a diary. There arent many stories like that. Calla's personality seems pretty funny too. I cant wait to read what happens next (after she is done being coddled that is)!

Dares to Dream
queenofspades19 chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
no fun at all. chappy was sweet btw:)
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I love ur story its so funi pleasse continue it.
DreamFlyer chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
I like the idea. I am supried no one noticed it sooner, because it does seem weird that Tammy had something like that. Ah well, its great! I love her attitude.
Bookflower chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Oh no! Its not Jak who's injured is it? Thanks for writing, Bookflower
sunset 101 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
omg i cant wait to see what happens!

is the "cove" jak? howd she get knocked out?

i hate cliff hangers! love ( i think) this story thought [:
TheDarknessAroundMe chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Keep up the good work just watch for grammatical errors such as using ; when it's not required :P. Anyways review soon.