Reviews for What If
Kurosaki Miyu chapter 2 . 9/12
please update!
Janesis Ma. Katr chapter 2 . 1/21
Finale please! Please let me copy the fanfic I'll print it.
DestinyHope chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
please update?. i just saw this story and I really love this kind of stories...i want to know the finale...thank you so much for the inspiration!...
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Oh come on, although it has been 3 years, i still live on the hope that you will still update his story of yours. Pretty pretty please? I really really really like your story.
MirmoLoverGirl chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
can u please wrilt the rest of the story. i love it and i really want to see it
azky-05 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh goodie, what a story!
geumdi chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Hey there. That's my real name 'kay? :) I liked your story.. so please update as soon as you can. :) I'll be waiting for it. Good luck and Take care. ;)
nonars chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
So far, your ficcie ROCKS! :D I admit...I HATE Kasetsu and Yuuki with all my might...but that's only for the anime. They screwed up their characters BIG TIME. D

Kepp going, and I hope you finish it soon! Ganbare! :D
Megumi Rii chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
oh my..

what will happen after that..

setsu is leaving japan..

hope you update soon..

chelsey joy gutierrez chapter 1 . 5/30/2008

The next day after Azumi called Setsu and asked him out on a date,Setsu was so worried

about what he'd say to Kaede if she saw them together...

"Setsu what's wrong?",Rirumu asked...

"Oh its nothing i'm just thinking about something nothing for you to worry about Rirumu."
TooYoungToLove chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Please update!
hello P chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
hi I like it... it's one the mirumo stories here in that I like... well there's not much to choose from, so anyway... umm update? please? :D
caninot chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Aww so cute! They should make a section for Mirmo de pon here!I hope u update soon!
parajikurorobenzen chapter 1 . 4/21/2008

New reader here!

I love this story!

It's very interesting~!

I hope you could update soon~!
kouzuki-akari5566 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I heart mirumo zibang, i wonder why there has no category here on anyway update the next part i wanna know what your ending is.