Reviews for Fare Thee Well
Mrs.Youko Kurama chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
interesting, please add more if possible.
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wow. Nice job.
XForgottenxMemoryX chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ahh, that's sweet. I'm glad that in the end, it seems like Cloud was able to forgive them. And the end scene was definitely a bonus... :]

I can't really think of anything specific to say, but this oneshot was very cute. Marlene is such a kind little girl, isn't she? So innocent, even after everything.

-Forgotten
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I'm gushing. I really am. Like a mother over a boy toddler giving a girl toddler a flower ('cause you know it's adorable).

That was SO cute.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was so sweet, yet off the wall enough that I don't feel cavities forming.
LilVirga chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was very cute. I loved it!
indigoia chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
so sweet! what a nice way to bring some closure to the story, and i really like your characterization of marlene.
KILLERmiles chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
wow that was so sweet and sad and
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was so sweet! I love it! And funny, too. I nearly choked when I read "this was probably a conversation that required his full attention". But really, this was a great read.
GeoMill chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
It never occurred to me that Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz could make a family with Zack and Aerith as the parents, but it's just perfect! Zack's temptation to say "Some family" didn't fail to make me smile, and I can so see this happening. Two families united not by blood but by understanding. How beautiful!

G.P.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was sweet. Poor Zack!
Illucida chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This was so sweet! You have done a wonderful job. _
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Heh, I liked the conversation with Zack and Aerith at the end. Nice fic, it fits the ending of AC well.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Aww, this was a really sweet little story!

I love Zack's sense of humor! "Some family..." ...I loved that line!

Great work!
Morrwen chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw. I nearly cried after reading this. It's so sweet!