Reviews for Ancient Ways
This story was great till you changed Harry, no matter what's happening he would never agree to go out on a date with someone else whilst he was with Tonks, so I am afraid I cannot continue to read this story
Naiden chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Enjoyed this story, until i read the " go date another girl" part.
NightWithMoon chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I might potentially be interested in reading this story... However, I'm really not in the mood to be disappointed by a story a the moment (in a rather impatient mood) So the Lack of Summary (even if your on Hiatus) IS REALLY F*ING ANNOYING... :)
Pleas add a summary.
Uia chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
This best not become a fucking Harem fic.

Too many Harry Tonks stories ruined by that shit.
Baby Huey chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Harry is already short enough. no need to shorten even futher to Har. that is just plain lazy
samaelfell chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
hahaha well I have to say bout your chapter one it seemed a bit rushed to end it though not badly and a bit anti climatic. Two it probably woulda been far better if you had another 5 chapters kinda left some unexplained things and woulda made it seem more complete. other than this chapter and a couple others that were slightly rushed I haveta say it was a great fanfic.
VoidMaster chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Dear Author, figured I should leave a review seeing as you've gone to all the trouble of writing such a delightfully-entertaining story. First off I absolutly love the pairing and can't possibly thank you enough for contributing such an excelent story ( thusfar ) to the ( in my humble oppinion ), far too small ammount of stories with this pairing, as to the content, the humor is wonderful and the emotions of the characters is delightful. As to Tonks, I find your portrail to be a highly-interesting and fun version of the character. It is my sincerest hope that your Muses eventually return to you so that you may continue to write this marvelous piece of Fan-Fiction.

Sincerely Yours,

VoidMaster.
Sleeper 3173 chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Good plot, but ithought these last two chapters were a little rushed. regardless, a enjoyable read.
Bashalinge chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
great story I look forward to the epilog
gaul1 chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
interesting story, but the endgame of it all seems kinda fast forward.
XRaiderV1 chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
voldemort's an idiot.

they had guns in his day, he should have been a bit more wary.

that said, it was actually slightly comical seeing him go down so fast.
Flyte28 chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
Hi just read this thought this was a great story even if i only read it cos you had no sysnopsis ( hint hint) anyway there were some points like his incress in power n suddenly being a 6 type mage that i thought neede some more detail. Apart from that and the ending which seamed rushed and like a cop out ( all he did was pull a triger of a gun he got 2 days agoes) the story was good and keeped me interested hope you keep up the good work.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
I loved this story. Please update soon. I really wish I could write like you do. but I guess that is what practice is for.
solitare chapter 14 . 1/7/2010
Of course, all Harry needs to kill Voldemort is a pistol (sarcasm)! Yes it is an awesomely powerful pistol but Siriusly, that is kinda lame. How do Death Eaters not die if they run into cops in the muggle world?
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 11/28/2009
I hate to say this, but the story was going great up till this chapter. You left a lot of things mentioned early on non-pursued: Camelot, the Phoenix that were his parents, and Albus' recovery to name just a few. This has been an interesting story line and I believe that you have just lost interest is why you rushed the end.