Reviews for Ancient Ways
Volkner9695 chapter 14 . 5/19
This is a great story, only, will you ever complete it?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
Tonks has to be the stupidest...
Stupid
Blazeb79 chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
Well the story was very very short but still oddly satisfying. I know you lost your stories but i am thankful that you at least finished it. So thank you.
DragonTamer01 chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
If there's supposed to be an epilogue, how come the status part says "Complete"?

Other than that, I still enjoyed this story quite a bit.
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
So that's all a Hit Wizard is? Magical Britain's version of SWAT? I hate to seem like I'm bashing the author of this story, but this chapter shows a major reason why Britain's magical world is probably so far behind the rest of the Magical World: it has no military! Death Eaters are terrorists. You don't send advanced policemen to deal with terrorists, you send SOLDIERS!
DragonTamer01 chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Don't EVER try a move like that again, Tonks! If a man says he loves you, DON'T FUCKING PUSH HIM AWAY! I swear to God, you nearly turned Harry into another Voldemort if you ask me!
Drew86419 chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Seriously! I would think that Harry Potter wasn't such a little bitch. I mean who the fuck reacts like that when they know that these people have all done horrible things to be made into death eaters. I mean what kind of fucked up sense of life and death do you have. I can see you feeling guilty about killing someone, but who the fuck breaks down in the middle of a street after he literally just saved peoples lives? You have no idea how to write about that specific topic at all.
Drew86419 chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
I hate people who have characters react like this to a fucking kill. Harry Potter has killed before. He killed Quirrel. He has cast all the unforgivable curses, and people still think that this is how people react to killing someone. It is a WAR...you know... a thing where people die. Thought that was abundantly clear when someone mentions war, which is what is going on in the wizarding world, so he shouldn't be feeling that he is a murderer at all. Do people who sign up for the military and are in a hostile place not know they are going to kill someone? I mean like what the fuck was going through his head at the time.
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Holy mother of fuck, no girl would ever push their guy to date other girls. It just goes against all hormonal, territorial logic.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
This story was great till you changed Harry, no matter what's happening he would never agree to go out on a date with someone else whilst he was with Tonks, so I am afraid I cannot continue to read this story
Naiden chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Enjoyed this story, until i read the " go date another girl" part.
NightWithMoon chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I might potentially be interested in reading this story... However, I'm really not in the mood to be disappointed by a story a the moment (in a rather impatient mood) So the Lack of Summary (even if your on Hiatus) IS REALLY F*ING ANNOYING... :)
Pleas add a summary.
Uia chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
This best not become a fucking Harem fic.

Too many Harry Tonks stories ruined by that shit.
Baby Huey chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Harry is already short enough. no need to shorten even futher to Har. that is just plain lazy
samaelfell chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
hahaha well I have to say bout your chapter one it seemed a bit rushed to end it though not badly and a bit anti climatic. Two it probably woulda been far better if you had another 5 chapters kinda left some unexplained things and woulda made it seem more complete. other than this chapter and a couple others that were slightly rushed I haveta say it was a great fanfic.