Reviews for Closer
jk chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I swear I almost stopped reading after the first sentence.
"I tripped...again"
why do people make bella so fucking pathetic?

and what was that shark bullshit? is bella a dumb fucking blond?
MiZpamier chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
no way.. please continue this story, don't leave us hanging for another 2 years?

please?

loved it!
AH Darling chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
Funnily enough I just started this story today. Then I saw with the A/N for this chapter that you let it sit for two years...eep. I am going to put it on Story Alert in hopes that you really are telling the truth and are going to finish it; it's very engaging.
Krystalmoore1986 chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
Sad no updates in a year? This story had potential...
SLAYKHAY chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
i llooovvveee this!1
Modern Audrey chapter 15 . 10/4/2010
I appreciate the update. Is it really so very necessary to have Bella seduce Edward before they're married? I like smut as well as the next person, but he's made it abundantly clear how important it is to him personally to wait. I think Bella is coming off as extremely selfish and inconsiderate by dismissing his wishes so easily for her own personal gratification. Whatever happened to selflessness? If she's in such a hurry, she should just drag him to Vegas ASAP and let them both get their way-not try to manipulate him into going against his ideals.
charlee13 chapter 15 . 9/29/2010
cool chapter hope you update soon!
x-rayLady chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
Nice story! Are you still intending to finish it?
bbonin chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
O curious what happens next!
markedtwipotter chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
You have written an amazing story! When will you be updating?
rose19.3.85 chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
O comon you can not let us wait this long. Please what happening? Will she be turnt? Will she marry him? or will the run away? and edward, will he keep his controll whit bella? Keep whriting the story its asome
K Krystine chapter 14 . 12/8/2009
UPDATE!
frankfart101 chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
HOLLYY SHIEEZ ! :O

UPDATE SON! IT'S BEEN MONTHS !
Sesshomaru'sgirl1 chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
O! Post please? I'm going to combust!
Lacy-Jane chapter 14 . 10/13/2009