Reviews for Raikiri no Yume
Uchiha765 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Hello!
I wanted to tell you I read the whole story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! NejiTen is my fav shipping. You write very well, and I'm glad you set the story in a serious mission that is relevant to Naruto. The details are what make a story, and you hit every single one beautifully. It was nice to see Neji and Tenten realize their love for each other on the mission as the story progressed instead of it hitting them randomly. I've wanted to read a story like this for a long time. You pay attention to the little details of both Naruto and Shippuden, and an author needs to be open to how others write (which you did and did awesomely!). You are a true writer, and I look forward to what's to come from you. I've followed and fovorited this story and you. Keep on writing!
Animefangirl95 chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Loved the story:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Oooh Dang That Was So Frikkin Epic! Wooooooooooo!
Animefangirl95 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Tenten is my hero! Great job with this chapter:) I admire your word play
Animefangirl95 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Tenten is frikkin awesome! Woo you go girl!
Animefangirl95 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Wow this was really good:D
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Oh dang this is getting so serious:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
His Little Brother! You killed an older brother! I'm gonna cry! But I love this story:) and NejiTen...I'm so torn
Animefangirl95 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
0.0 why'd you kill him! Ugh now I'm gonna brood for the next few chapters! But great chappy:) it was really good...¿¡Por qué mataste!

If you don't speak Spanish, "Why'd you kill him?"
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Oh dang this is getting good haha I love "playful" Neji and Tenten
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Haha oh jeez it is anoter naruto haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
How exciting:)
Cherry blossom chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Haha I found it! Btw great opening to the story.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
This has to be one of the best action/romance story I have ever read. The emotions the scenes, I felt like I was actually there. I LOVE it!
FenixPhoenix chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
Excellent description. Your word choice is exquisite. I enjoyed this very much. A sequel would be excellent.