Reviews for On His Hands and Knees
valune-hf chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is so intense! I've always love stories where sasuke likes having his control snatched away. Especially during sex :) Then he goes back to his grumpy self heh.
And naruto here is just so hot and possesive, and yet sweet too at the end. Pretty IC!
Thanks for sharing this! Though it's alrdy pretty old haha
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Short but definitely hot. Loved it.
Sasuke Uzumaki 83 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ah Mah Gawd! Adorable! X3 I love!

~Sasuke Uzumaki 83
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
wow, that was intense! I feel like this would happen if Naruto brought Sasuke back and was trying to like, leave his mark so Sasuke wouldn't leave him again. (and in my fantasy of the ending to Naruto, Sasuke would ever leave again).
bluedoves chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this was great!
The Raven and the Fox chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
It surprises me, because I'm really not typically one for blood and pain in sex, but I enjoy this enough to read it over and over. I think it's in the way you described everything - clear enough to paint vivid images, but not so explicit as to turn me away. You did mention that you toned down the noun usage, and maybe that helped. In any case, congrats on a great fic and on making me like violent sex a little more. :)
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I did rather like seeing that side of Sasuke. *small smile*
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow really great work!
izzyisozaki chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I loved the first two sentences, ambiguity is just so hot XD

Good job on the detail, you wrote with uncommon skill
XP chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
that was damn good... i couldn't think of a better way to say that so that was what i said
hollybennett123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Oh, this was so hot. I adored it! :D
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wow, this was HOT! loved it! awesome! pain and pleasure lemons are the best! i'm glad you took out a whole chapter for just intercourse and orgasm. when they're blended together it can turn out to be quite long, borderline boring, so i'm glad you only focused on this. great job!
isrocks chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i love this
Choices chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
'love it!
SnarkWrangler chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Good god, that was mindblowingly awesome. Please excuse any incoherency on my part - most of my brain is kind of mushy at this point.

Damn, that was your first go at smut? Solid. I mean, fuck, that was good. I'd love to see what follows.