Reviews for A Bundle of Memories
Lilly chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
It was good brilliant even but then u killed it with the last chapter sorry
AAKK47 chapter 19 . 3/23/2009
NO! no, no, no, no ,no

What are you thinking!

Sorry, you have good potential as a writer, your writing manner is great but what was with the ending?

The doctor whould never leave rose or let her stay behind without at least putting up a fight and trying to get her to come with him.

The ending you have makes it seem that he does not care that much which contradicts the way you presented him in the first few chapters if not the first half of the fic.

I'm sorry, really, you are a good writer but you really need a different ending...
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
Right. Follow me.” The Doctor whispered, sneaking along the corridor till he reached a line of three doors. “Hmm. I wonder what is behind door number one?” He opened the door with the sonic screwdriver to find a Weevil staring back out at him. “Maybe not.”

*snickers*
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
“Hey, you! Excuse me! Have you seen a blonde girl, her mother, a dark skinned girl, a brown haired guy in a brown coat, a golden retriever and a man who can’t die dressed as a World War II captain?”

For some reason that really made me giggle. Also, the idea that there might be *more* than one man who can't die dressed in a WWII uniform...
BellesAndRoses chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
I'm not sure I get it.. and it's a little OOC, but not so bad. Good idea, though! Interested in seeing where it goes.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
omg. this is one of the most amazing storys ever i could hardly tear my eyes away from it ast night. but i had to as i have a test today so sad. anyway i really can't wait to read more andi hope you update soon cos this is just amazing, i can't say it anouth your story is just amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing.
this account will be dead soon chapter 17 . 6/16/2008
*_* **Gives jelly baby**

gaiafreedom21 chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
I really like what you did with this the Doctor find Rose?
this account will be dead soon chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
...O_O...COOL! *_*

VampirateLycan chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
Odd! But sounds like a good game of monopoly. hehe :)
fvckinlarry chapter 15 . 6/7/2008

Dude! Cliffhangers are NOT NICE! Please write more:D:D:D
this account will be dead soon chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
*snerk* Love the nickname thing. _

Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
YAY! Now Jack can go anywhere. Twice. The second time to apologise! Couldn't they just fix the 'Space hopper' on Luke or his DNA or whatever and press go or whatever you press and 'BINGO!' Luke?