Reviews for Bonds of Brotherhood
Kagekatsu chapter 19 . 12/26/2008
Jahn!, This story is awesome, for the Firefly universe it's a good continuation of where the movie left off (Thanks for bringing Wash back in Reuniting the Tribes.)

Jeez, even with River back to normal the Alliance continues to ruin her life, their leaders need to be fed to a pack of Reavers I swear. Hopefully the Colonials and Browncoats give the Kuh Wa Alliance a good beating.

I think my only problem with the story so far is, no offense but the Colonials seem too invincible right now. I know the technological advantage the Colonials have but it would be more exciting to have to really fight for their lives. (Perhaps the Cylons could intervene, just saying.)

But that's my opinion, your the author, you write the story as you wish it to be.

Joo How Rin!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 19 . 12/25/2008
I guess this is a bad time to wish them a Merry Christmas...
chm01 chapter 19 . 12/25/2008
so is the rebellion going to start soon? and what will happen when the thunderchild and serenity finds out about the destruction of every place they vist. finally those bastards!
Deathzealot chapter 19 . 12/25/2008
*evil snicker* Oh! They are going to get it now! Anyways Merry Christmas DR!
Infinite Freedom chapter 19 . 12/25/2008
(Looks at angry mob forming) Dude, you better run. You are really going to have to explain how you are going to make it better later at the forum. Anyway. I wonder how the Alliance are going to coverup the destruction of the station. Merry Christmas. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go sell torches and pitchforks.
bladefax chapter 19 . 12/25/2008
Great chapter...love to see the Browncoats rise up and finish what was started earlier.
SulliMike23 chapter 19 . 12/25/2008
Okay...it seems the rebellion is going to start again. This time...the Alliance will be on the defensive for a change.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 18 . 12/20/2008
great chapter update soon!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 18 . 12/20/2008
No... Those monsters. No words can discribe how much I hate them,not one.
bladefax chapter 18 . 12/20/2008
BAd news always follows Serenity's Joy...good stuff...keep it coming.
Infinite Freedom chapter 18 . 12/19/2008
So the Alliance has started there clean sweep. All I can say is: DEATH TO THE ALLIANCE! Also I am guessing that Iggy would look at the Fury like a rebellious teenage son. Additionally would I be correct in guessing that Vega will take human lives in this story?
SulliMike23 chapter 18 . 12/19/2008
Oh man...just when we get some good news, the Alliance is at it again! I think this time, the movement and the Independents are going to come back and the Colonials will be at the head of it all. BTW, are you gonna show moments of what's going on back on Planet Zi?
Moriko no Hikari chapter 17 . 12/12/2008
Wow, that's a real shock to the system.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 17 . 12/12/2008
aww cute great chapter update soon!
SulliMike23 chapter 17 . 12/12/2008
Vega! What the heck has Starbuck been teaching you boy! Oh, I knew River would not like what the Alliance had done to her ovaries; but who could blame her? If I were in her position I'd be pissed too. Now Kaylee's family has to get adjusted to her being married to Simon and the mother of twins.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »