Reviews for Bonds of Brotherhood
Blackdragonpi chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
You sadistic bastard! I love your story. Update soon or I will destroy the Thunderchild.
Panaka chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
- Alliance cruiser intercepts ( with dumb luck) Serenity.

- Thunderchild drops out from behind the local moon.

- Alliance captain shits himself

- Alliance ground troops rush to capture Serenity

- Fury crouches down slightly

- Alliance troops get vaporised

I smell rebellion in the winds.

Good Chapter. Looking forward to more.
Lonewolf187 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Hello DR:

Welcome back to writing, its been a while. I'm glad that you decided to continue this story arc.

It aught to be interesting to see how the Alliance responds to a Colonial warship or how badly the Reavers would get stomped if they came around.

Again welcome back.
WHCnelson chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Wow, Another Great Chapter... I can't wait to see how the

people of the Blue Sun and the Alliance react to the Colonials as well... Its a shame that it will take a while for your updates... But, This is a nice story...
Quetzalcoatls chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
oh dear i believe the alliance is in for it(snickers)...they certainly had it coming wonder how they'll react to the zoids.
AussieMacca1981 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Excellent chapter! But now you've got me imagining the next one...*Cut to scene of Alliance cruiser meeting Thunderchild...proceed to watch Thunderchild bend cruiser over knee and spank very hard!* lol I can't wait to see that happen! :)
FraserMage chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Yay, I have been waiting for this story.

Finally something half-worthwhile to read.
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Alliance ships are going to be reduced to scrap. And there ground forces will fall to the might of the Fury and the Blade Raptor piloted by Vega Obscura and Miranda Obsc-er Schubaltz.
SulliMike23 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Well, time for the folks from Zi to make some diplomatic suggestions, but if those don't work they could always try "agressive negotiations". But seeing as the Alliance are the way they are, I think that the latter would be prefered to their standards.
WHCnelson chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Nice... Its finally here... and I like the way its going...

now time to read all the others again to get the jest of it all

I can't wait for the next exciting chapter
AussieMacca1981 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
WOOHOO! At long last, the next story! *Listens to the cheers and shouts of happiness from the "D-R's BACK!" party!* lol I have to admit, you were startin to worry me a bit, taking so long to bring us the new one. So, WELCOME BACK! :) Anyway, a great chapter to start with...can't wait to read the next one! *Hint hint, nudge nudge* ;P
badkarma00 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Shiny! Love BSG, even the old cheesy one, lol. Great work on the crossover, too. Looking for more!
chm01 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
you're back! what took you so long!(a bit hypocrital of me but oh well)so back t the alliance territory huh?
cosmicfalcon chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
hello! you've returned! great chapter update soon!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
ya! your back! fantastic chapter update soon!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »