Reviews for Bonds of Brotherhood
Firewolfe chapter 38 . 2/19/2010
More please
MalSer chapter 38 . 1/1/2010
Great story, looking forward to more so keep up the fantastic work!
Blackdragonpi chapter 38 . 5/23/2009
You Bleeping rat bleep. That was to much of a cliffhanger, even for you. This was a great installment to a great series. I hope the next can measure up to the bar you've set.

PS- Trigun and Doc Irons hate you for the cliffie.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 38 . 5/3/2009
You must really love writing this saga DR. Every story is even more amazing than the last, nevermind the chapters!
Infinite Freedom chapter 38 . 4/25/2009
A great ending to another Arc. Shame we didn't get to see what the Guylos team Zoids were. Also I can see who is the forward one in Vega's and Miranda's relationship.
SulliMike23 chapter 38 . 4/25/2009
Ooh I can't wait! Everything was just so cool in this fanfic!
sharpe26 chapter 38 . 4/25/2009
With this excellent story now over I'd be very curious to know if Galactica's adventures in the Blue sun system will be amongst the stories you're planning on doing...
claihm solais chapter 37 . 4/20/2009
This is wonderful work! I just stumbled across your story "Rebuilding Hope" while looking through the original BSG fanfic section, and one thing led to another, and here I am after reading "Reuniting the Tribes" and "Bonds of Brotherhood." I absolutely love the way you spin the plots together, and I had no idea that Serenity would mesh so well with BSG.

I can't wait to see what's next! Maybe a crossover with Freespace? Galactica, meet the GTVA. Or better yet, a Shivan/Cylon alliance (shudder). Anyway, whatever you decide to do, I'm looking forward to it!

-CS
Moriko no Hikari chapter 37 . 4/18/2009
*reverent silence*
Infinite Freedom chapter 37 . 4/18/2009
I am guessing that the war won't start until the children of the Blitz team are fully grown... or at least teenagers.
SulliMike23 chapter 37 . 4/18/2009
Well, now the Zi-born humans have a means of fighting in space. Now the question remains...what's left for our heroes?
bladefax chapter 36 . 4/14/2009
Excellent but too short. :)
SulliMike23 chapter 36 . 4/13/2009
YEAH! Now all that's left is to pick up the pieces and return to Zi. The Alliance has fallen...the Blue Sun system is free.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 36 . 4/13/2009
*in shock* Saffron...Jayne...huh?
Infinite Freedom chapter 36 . 4/13/2009
I see Jayne is no longer single. No all they need to do is figure out a way to restore River's reproductive capability and their set. Although I have a feeling that you aren't going to do that.
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »