Reviews for Bonds of Brotherhood
Infinite Freedom chapter 36 . 4/13/2009
I see Jayne is no longer single. No all they need to do is figure out a way to restore River's reproductive capability and their set. Although I have a feeling that you aren't going to do that.
The Breeze chapter 35 . 4/11/2009
You do know that Khan is going to get you for that, right? I suspect that from hell's heart, he shall grapple with thee.
Enfleurage chapter 35 . 4/10/2009
The last few chapters have had some outstanding ship-to-ship battle sequences with a level of detail rarely seen.

OTOH, this is supposed to be a crossover and is posted in the FIREFLY fandom. It's turned into 90% Battlestar. Sure would be nice to see some actual Firefly in a story in the Firefly fandom.

Hint, hint.
Infinite Freedom chapter 35 . 4/10/2009
Wonder how they are going to get out of this one.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 35 . 4/10/2009
I KNEW IT! I knew there'd be a black hole. :)
cktedmon chapter 35 . 4/10/2009
DAAMM now that was straight inspiration from teh Wrath of Khan.. lol damm good work..
larmo chapter 35 . 4/10/2009
Nice takeoff on the Wrath of Kahn, keep it going.
SulliMike23 chapter 35 . 4/9/2009
Oh Frack me...Achilles...I hope you have a plan.
bladefax chapter 34 . 4/5/2009
Good ship to ship battle...keep up the good work.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 34 . 4/4/2009
I'm guessing those crystals are somewhat like that crystal tree thing from Star Trek? As for the battle, I'm so mad right now I could kill. All those brave people, gone.
Lonewolf187 chapter 34 . 4/4/2009
Hey DR:

Another good chapter. I really enjoyed the space battle between the Thunderchild and the Dreadnaught. Too bad the Fury couldnt be more use, though couldnt the CPC be used in space? (Didnt Hiltz use the CPC on the Death Stinger when they were in orbit around Zi? Actually I just checked my DVD's and he did in ep 58 of Chaotic Century "Attack of the Winged Dragons")

Anyway great chapter, cant wait to read more.
SulliMike23 chapter 34 . 4/4/2009
Oh man, it's like Star Trek II here! I'm guessin' that's where you got the idea from too.
Infinite Freedom chapter 34 . 4/4/2009
While a part of me was hoping for a ground battle as well, this is much better. It's too bad the Fury can't fire its CPG in space otherwise it would have probably been on the hull firing shot after shot. Oh well. And I still have a feeling that Miranda and Vega are going to end up pulling a Brad & Naomi manuever. Though not for a while.
Firewolfe chapter 34 . 4/3/2009
Well done. I really like the action in this work. I do hopw that the Thunderchilde is not wasted again or the Rossetta.

Lisa
chm01 chapter 33 . 3/28/2009
a great prelude for the final act. on another things. I want to ask you sonething, your're a Browncoat aren't you?
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »