Reviews for Bonds of Brotherhood
chm01 chapter 33 . 3/28/2009
a great prelude for the final act. on another things. I want to ask you sonething, your're a Browncoat aren't you?
Enfleurage chapter 33 . 3/28/2009
Ok, it's a small, small thing in the midst of all that action, violence, and there's a war going on, but ... Mal & Inara got married without ANYONE from his crew there?
Moriko no Hikari chapter 33 . 3/28/2009
*blush* Wow. How old are they again?
Infinite Freedom chapter 33 . 3/28/2009
I can definitely say that Miranda knows what she wants. Also why do I get the feeling that Vega and Miranda are going to pull a Brad & Naomi in the future.
SulliMike23 chapter 33 . 3/28/2009
Hello! Miranda's actually asking Vega to make love to her! If this keeps up the Blitz team base will be filled to the ears with kids. But the final battle is approaching and the Alliance WILL fall. It's time those monsters answered to their crimes against humanity.
bladefax chapter 32 . 3/23/2009
action...alright...keep it coming.
Infinite Freedom chapter 32 . 3/21/2009
I get the feeling that Miranda is going to have some fun in the next chapter.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 32 . 3/21/2009
Saffron sounds so blastedly familiar, but I can't place it! No wait...I CAN! She and Mal almost got married right?
Quetzalcoatls chapter 32 . 3/21/2009
fantastic as always! update soon!
SulliMike23 chapter 32 . 3/21/2009
Things just never run smoothly do they? Well, sooner or later this battle will end and the Alliance will fall sooner or later.
Kagekatsu chapter 31 . 3/14/2009
Logically, I should be relieved that the Alliance has suffered a mortal wound with that last battle. Knowing the Cabinet and Iblis meddling though, they've got another knife under their clothes. A Super-Nightbringer ship perhaps?

Mal's going to be in for quite an experience soon I reckon.
SulliMike23 chapter 31 . 3/14/2009
I have a bad feeling about this.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 31 . 3/14/2009
I've been wondering, how did River end up in that place Simon rescued her from? Was she given or taken?
Quetzalcoatls chapter 31 . 3/14/2009
tis a trap right? ah well all the more intresting! update soon!
bladefax chapter 31 . 3/14/2009
Great battle chapter. Can't wait for more.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »