Reviews for One Shot
studyofchaos chapter 1 . 1/27
Type your review here...
Blackjackthefreakpire chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Damn do you even know how to write a bad story. I like dark twist and this one delivered.
Serena Milton chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Well...this story was...interesting I'm gonna admit that I'm not into the whole KiGo thing but I do love RonGo and this story kinda went against Anyway your writing ability is very descriptive and amazing bit can you have some more RonGo stories I really love those two :)
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Holy crapness lol, that was quite disturbing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
ah dammit, too much
evilKimP chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was a powerful story.
Ryukashy chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Poor Ron. Very good story, even if sad. The love that Ron proves for Kim showed up with all its strenght. Good job.
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Poignant.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
A tragedy, and spun out of the events of the series. Ron's pain comes over very well. Well done.

The grammar needs tightening, especially the use of commas, but the story come through nonetheless.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Damn... That was very sad. Poetic in a way but sad. At least his last wish was carried out.
KRSFan chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I'm surprised that I hadnt seen this before, I usualy scan around for any Shego storys I can find. This story is dark, disterbing even, but you captured the characters perfictly. As soon as the words "We can’t leave Kim all alone! It would destroy her to lose both of us.” left Shego's mouth, I knew Ron would not shoot her, I knew what he would do. It's just Ron's character, he would do anything to make her happy, no matter the cost to him, it would be worth it.

I hope to see more from you in the future, preferbly lighter toned, till then ja ne!
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Weirdbard,

This was a dark, vivid tale. You told it very well.

'One shot' or 'one single shot' has already been used too many times to count for KP stories. That said, those who know me know I don't just point out a problem without offering a solution. Here's one for this sitch:

That last sentence would be a perfect title for this story. 'He Died Fighting Evil' doesn't necessarily give things away until the end, since it could mean he tried to fight Shego and she was successful in killing him before he killed her.

'He Died Fighting Evil' would fit this story quite well. It's short, and it enhances the tale without giving away too much of it.

Just a suggestion from...

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Nice one.

MK2
Solarstone chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Considering the fact that I despise post-Stop Team Go stories that, since I've always found the premise of Kigo in the show unbelievable, I actually sort of liked this fic.

It certainly isn't your normal fare, but I really felt the raw emotion portrayed in this fic. You could just feel Ron's pain and heart-ache at having lost everything in life, which for him meant KP. It could have been anyone for me: Shego, Josh, a human Eric but Ron's reaction would probably have been the same.
byakuyan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008