Reviews for The Miserable Gits Club
daisycb chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I hate when your stories end like this. I'd like to add it to my favorites when it's finished. I really like your characters, especially Lucius and his friendship with Severus and Hermione.
riskeybusiness chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
I really hope there's more to come? I love the interactions between the three of them!
GrinningCat chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed your characterization of Severus, Lucius and especially Hermione. I think that your description of the frustrations and obstacles she would encounter as Muggle-born in the Wizarding world are very realistic. I'm looking forward to further chapters, as Hyena (and the Weasley clan to some extent, too) need to pay.

And this is the first time I see someone voicing my suspicion that Dumbledore saw the murder of Potters coming and let it happen. /i For the greater good/i . Right ...
jensteed chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Them chatting away as Hermione gets drunker is gas, I'm really hoping you'll add to this. It's a great story and I'd love to read more... pretty please? ;)
jensteed chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
The conversations are fantastic and just so funny. I can barely imagine the golden trio sitting with Lucius and Severus talking through the beliefs of oysters, hahaha priceless XD
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
This is just so much fun to read, I love all the snarkiness and suspicions between the three. They always mesh so well together :D
drasticactions chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
I'd love to see more! I do feel like with how the chapter ends, it does feel complete, but it would be nice to see how everything pans out, just a bit more.
Bamon chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Its such a shame you haven't updated it in a while. I really love this story.
r99smith chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
I just found this story.. I like the story line. More realistic then the "happily ever after" story lines. I can definitely picture Hermione becoming minister under Lucius mentoring. thanks for writing
DaraFiction chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Please write more. Wonderful story!
Yeghishe chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I really hope you continue this, its marvelous.
x Writers Block x chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Enjoyed all seven chapters thoroughly, thank you :)
Ivvory Shadows chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Wonderful. Exquisite.

CONTINUE IT! ;)
Light on the Horizon chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
This is a great story. I really hope you come back to finish it at some point (I'm rather curious about the Goblins now). :-)
venG chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Wonderful story! I hope you will continue it!

Thank you!