Reviews for The Miserable Gits Club
too bad this story has disappeared... it was so promising...
marinac28 chapter 7 . 5/19
more more... please update soon. wonderful story.
Sid401k chapter 7 . 5/11
"Tell me about the Goblins."

Aaauuggghhhh!

This is where you stop!? We don't get to learn The Truth about the Goblin Wars? Not even a teensy hint? How could you do that to us?

But I will forgive you and continue on to read the next fic in your collection. And then pick up whatever else there might be over on Ashwinder. Beth_h's HP het recs post also lists Seven Types of Ambiguity, but that doesn't seem to be either here on or Ashwinder, so I guess I'll have to read that on the SSHG exchange on LJ.
I am re-reading this yet again, and it continues to age very well even seven years after it started; a compelling tale of the aftermath of some of the most interesting characters.

'"We have run too long
with the wolves to expect a welcome from the sheep." Lucius took a
deep breath, then expelled it slowly, fighting for some measure of
restraint. "He may not care now, but what doesn't seem important
at nineteen, will be critical at thirty."' - this in particular is an insightful and poignant line.
Newtinmpls chapter 7 . 3/31
Oh this is the right combination of sarcastic and sweet.

More PLEASE!
farsideomoon chapter 7 . 3/12
This has been a great read. Very witty and a fun drunk Hermione with, ignorant is not bliss for everyone, Weasley's.
I hope you come back to finish this story.
favabean chapter 3 . 3/8
l.p.
This story is fascinating. I wish you would pick it back up and continue it to its conclusion. Thank you for sharing.
Blueyes Hippe chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
Very nice, I like your writing it has enough great plot twists to keep me reading, entertained and wanting more. My only detraction is that it is not finished :)
lithium-therapy chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
This story is wonderful, very unique indeed. I would love to see it finished, altough it's been years since the last update... It really is a shame.
CathyM chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
This is a brilliant story - love Hermione drunk and plotting with Slytherins.
Great characterisation throughout making Lucius and Snape sympathetic but without losing their edge which very few authors manage. I hope inspiration will strike again and you will continue this tale at some point.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
This is the third time I have had this since it was originally posted, if there was any chance I could convince you to finish it, I'd do it. lady heliotrope
daisycb chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I hate when your stories end like this. I'd like to add it to my favorites when it's finished. I really like your characters, especially Lucius and his friendship with Severus and Hermione.
riskeybusiness chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
I really hope there's more to come? I love the interactions between the three of them!
GrinningCat chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed your characterization of Severus, Lucius and especially Hermione. I think that your description of the frustrations and obstacles she would encounter as Muggle-born in the Wizarding world are very realistic. I'm looking forward to further chapters, as Hyena (and the Weasley clan to some extent, too) need to pay.

And this is the first time I see someone voicing my suspicion that Dumbledore saw the murder of Potters coming and let it happen. /i For the greater good/i . Right ...