Reviews for The Miserable Gits Club
nomdeplume30 chapter 6 . 1/11
Just reread this story and I still love it. It would be amazing to see an update. I'd like to see the results of their plotting. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
It has been a while since you last posted anything for this story
nevertheless I would like to make it known that it would be rather brilliant if you would continue.

You writing style is really good and provides a nice read :)
overgrownfiveyearold chapter 7 . 11/12/2017
I absolutely love your characterization, how Lucius and Severus aren't purely good or evil, but still manipulative and morally gray. And how Hermione isn't a pushover and is still the know-it-all we all love. I love how they interact and how you can see the relationships progressing. 11/10 recommend
Karen1220 chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
When can we expect more?
IamElizaBennet chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
Update please! My friend and I love the story!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2017
Hurry up and post more (said nicely)
FeliceB chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
**poke** **poke** **poke***

I would really love some more of this story. It is so well written. The characters have so much... dimension? The language is just great, expertly crafted. I even ended up looking up one or two words. Now I am a complete book nerd, discovering new words is a treat.

Oh and the discussion about the oysters had me clutching my sides and laughing.

So, please more, please...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2017
I would love to see more of this one.
JM2010 chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
I realize it's been eons since you last updated this story, but I'd really love to see more!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
The story is superb. I mean it.
Extremely funny, very deep at times, the plotting is exciting, well written too.
But why abandoned? It's too good to be left unfinished. I would really appreciate it if you came back to finish it at some point soon, please.

Thanks
Fox xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Oh my, this is fantastic. Amusing and clever, and fun. I love your style.
Fox xx
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
too bad this story has disappeared... it was so promising...
marinac28 chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
more more... please update soon. wonderful story.
Sid401k chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
"Tell me about the Goblins."

Aaauuggghhhh!

This is where you stop!? We don't get to learn The Truth about the Goblin Wars? Not even a teensy hint? How could you do that to us?

But I will forgive you and continue on to read the next fic in your collection. And then pick up whatever else there might be over on Ashwinder. Beth_h's HP het recs post also lists Seven Types of Ambiguity, but that doesn't seem to be either here on or Ashwinder, so I guess I'll have to read that on the SSHG exchange on LJ.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
I am re-reading this yet again, and it continues to age very well even seven years after it started; a compelling tale of the aftermath of some of the most interesting characters.

'"We have run too long
with the wolves to expect a welcome from the sheep." Lucius took a
deep breath, then expelled it slowly, fighting for some measure of
restraint. "He may not care now, but what doesn't seem important
at nineteen, will be critical at thirty."' - this in particular is an insightful and poignant line.