Reviews for The Miserable Gits Club
Bamon chapter 7 . 4/13
Its such a shame you haven't updated it in a while. I really love this story.
r99smith chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
I just found this story.. I like the story line. More realistic then the "happily ever after" story lines. I can definitely picture Hermione becoming minister under Lucius mentoring. thanks for writing
DaraFiction chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Please write more. Wonderful story!
Yeghishe chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I really hope you continue this, its marvelous.
x Writers Block x chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Enjoyed all seven chapters thoroughly, thank you :)
Ivvory Shadows chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Wonderful. Exquisite.

CONTINUE IT! ;)
Light on the Horizon chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
This is a great story. I really hope you come back to finish it at some point (I'm rather curious about the Goblins now). :-)
venG chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Wonderful story! I hope you will continue it!

Thank you!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
but she couldn't see that knowing something would ever get her into trouble.

-Really? After all this time?

But I do love this chapter, and how Hermione is trying to Think Like A Slytherin, and terrifyingly enough, beginning to succeed (read James Patrick Kelly's "Think Like a Dinosaur" and you might see certain parallels).

I do wish you would continue this story...
marianne le fey chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Oh please, tell us about the Goblins!

I read this story a while ago and was very happy to find it again. I'm going to be following this in the hope that after a two year break, your muse brings you back to this story. I know you're still heavily involved in fandom, so I imagine you've been very busy with Other Projects, but I really hope you return to writing at some point. I enjoy the humour and word play in your stories a lot and this take on a fragile, broken Lucius and Severus has got me gripped.

That and I really want to see the Hyena get her comeuppance.
meg527 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Love the dialogue and story line - so far. I know it's been nearly two years since an update, but it'd be wondeful to find out how things are going with Hermione, Lucius, and Severus.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Great story so far! I hope you continue it!
Joker-Reloaded chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Oh dear, once again it has happened. I look to the favourites listing of a favourite author and find myself reading a good fanfiction, only to reach the end. Not that an end is a bad thing, the bad thing being i naturally looked at the last updated section at the end of chapter 7. Alas there is little point in my bellyaching so i will just add another comment that encourages all who read reviews to give this fiction a read as whatever small section of this story we have the luxury to see, it is none the less rather good.
LilyEvansLily chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
I love it!
WanderingMoon chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
YOU. Are brilliant. I'm very upset that i've come to the latest (and i hope not last) of an brilliantly written story, LOL. You got a very awesome plot and characters going...