Reviews for Leaving Atlantis
steadfast chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
You actually made me empathize with Woolsey.
steadfast chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
You can still make me cry after all these years.
Charlie Michaelle chapter 45 . 1/19/2011
Is there more? As in another story that continues this one?
Gate chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Not to be paranoid or anything, but is Vala in this story? I always liked Sam better, but it would be interesting to see Vala cope with grief.
sh777 chapter 45 . 5/21/2009
A good story. Will the sequel be out soon?
huge sg1 fan chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
I thought the wasy you revealed Denny's identity was brilliant.I never in a million years would have thought it would have been Ford.I think it was he said he was a Lieutenant in the Air Force I knew who it was and I i think that it was so smart.
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
You sais that it was not sweet but I think that it was kinda sweet.
Kira chapter 45 . 11/20/2008
Great story.
leiasky chapter 45 . 9/24/2008
This was an amazingly well thought out story. I'm a big fan of Jack and Sam, and their characterizations here are very well done. I love the back story you've settled on for the Wraith. I've not seen any of Season 5 yet and in most cases have only seen episodes of the prior seasons once. I'm hoping you'll have more Sam and Jack interaction even though he's gone back to Earth and I look forward to reading the next story in this series.
sg-1fanintn chapter 45 . 9/19/2008
Such a powerful story! The first few chapters were anguishing! I had to keep some fluffy stuff nearby to read after finishing a few to cheer me back up about S/J!

But as the story progressed, my anguish eased...and the story really gripped me. I couldn't wait to get home so I could pick it up again.

This is truly one of the best S/J fics I've read in a long time. It was very well thought out. The story was excellent. And I felt I got my shippy payoff as well.

Now...what's this about a sequel that hasn't been updated in awhile? Must have more!
Darkerfox chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
Since you are a Catholic nun, I would like to know whether writing stories about science fiction is considered heretic? Didn't the Catholic Church ban such stories, or does science fiction have no bearing or similarities to the fantasy novels such as Harry Potter and His Dark Materials series? Not looking for a debate, simple answers like:

Stargate - OK Harry Potter - Not OK

would be fine.

By the way, please take no offense, but your age and wisdom regarding human relationships and plot devices belies more intelligence in a Catholic nun than I expected. Although you guys know the Bible backwards and forwards...so you read all the time anyway...King James' translation, top-notch poetry.

Anyway, great job, can't wait to read some more of your work. God be with you. He probably already is anyway.
CrystalKenobi chapter 45 . 6/2/2008
This was an excellent story. I just finished it. I liked how you had a couple story lines going on at the same time but they tied together as we see with the queen coming to talk with sam. I like also how you did have the element of jack and sam but also you put in how he couldn't be with her 24/7 as they would like and that they are both military and have to do their jobs. Makes it very realistic. I look forward to seeing how the sequel goes.
LadyMo chapter 45 . 5/28/2008
Great story and i look forward to part 2. Thanks for the adventure and a look into Wraith culture. I love your point of view of their culture using what you know from Stargate Atlantis.

Thanks a bunch

:-)
escudo chapter 45 . 5/27/2008
Excellent story. Well written and intriguing.

One thing I've wondered from the SGA series, is if humans are indeed the ONLY lifeform from which Wraith can derive sustenance?

I was half-expecting a "breakthrough" rescue food-source for Sam to be a monkey or two brought from the Milky Way galaxy until they could find a cure/reverse the changes Oscar induced.

Might they be able to use monkeys to sustain Oscar while he stays at and works with Atlantis?

What might be possible by introducing simians to the Pegasus galaxy? They are genetically very similar to humans.

Could the Wraith that want to change be convinced to farm monkeys of some form or other? Maybe even clone them? At least, until the alliance comes up with a means to change the Wraith's feeding compulsion.
HAZMOT chapter 45 . 5/26/2008
I see now, more of the Queens pleas that Sam help her people. Even having the apperture reminds Sam everyday, at what Oscar turned her into, and to convince other Wraiths, that she would be the most understanding at having peace betweem the two fighting races. SAm has the human side and the Wraith plausability to render Michael powerless, if he sees that their is nothing to gain, by wiping out the human race and center on peace. I don't really think Michael will go for it, but I think the other Hives would, seeing how Sam is one of them in some sense. :D