Reviews for Yahweh
g0o chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Yahweh is the word for Jewish god...i know this cuz ima j0o...go j0o's!
Rewind Soldier chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
Ive read this so many times now, i love it!
che chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
i love your style of writing. its fantabulous

che
Jillianna chapter 11 . 10/23/2005
OMG THATS AWESOME!
Winter-Green-Elf chapter 12 . 10/14/2004
That was one of the bast fics. It made me piss my self, but it kind of makes you feel like people are going throuw the same things as every normal human being.
JKWilliams chapter 12 . 11/20/2003
This was a really cute story and I really enjoyed it. Keep writing! -
animeSESSHpunk chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! OH yeah can u please tell me what kawaii means! I would recommend this fic to anyone who loves Sorato/Yamara
Imagi chan chapter 12 . 8/22/2003
Really cute! Really Really cute! And in 12 chapters only one thing bothered me (one tiny bitty thing) When mimi first came she said that in america they drive on the other side of the road i.e. the right side japleft side. then he went to london and complained about how they drove on the other side of the road as well. but logically it should have been the same as Jap (left side) I know all of that is really stupid (and its pathetic that i care)but i really wanted to tell you. Also. I REALLY ENJOYED THIS FIC AND I STAYED UP UNTIL 5 IN THE MORNING TO READ IT. Thank you.
Princess-Teplethia chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
OH MY GOD! I have read tons of fanfics, but this one...holy crap. I've never read anything better. No, seriously, usually fics get boring and I don't read the whole thing, even novels and stuff usually get boring and I don't read the whole thing. But this...I had to finish it. If I didn't, I would have literally gone mad. I loved it, I loved it SO much. I think I'm gonna print it off now so that I can read it again and again and again..._
PartiiBarbie chapter 12 . 12/27/2002
I LOVE this story!
Sorato4ever chapter 12 . 12/26/2002
I love the story. I really liked the last 2 chapters. *Sorato goodness :)* Anyway, 4 stars for a great story. This is going on my favorites list.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2002
isnt that a coincedence. the beggining is the last chap of the 4th harry potter book. WRITE MORE FICS!

Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2002
awful? if it werent for the lemony stuff and cursing, it probably get an A in any school!

Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2002
i ALMOST forgot to review for this chap. why couldn't you make this one chap? it takes too much time to load the next (about 3 seconds-i blame it on your good story!)

Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2002