Reviews for Every Breath You Take
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Oh my god
Ceejay reggie11 chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed that. It was well thought out and executed and your characterizations were spot on. Heather was very three dimensional and an intriguing and somewhat sympathetic villain. Well done!
FauxTroll chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
YES! Finally a villain that realizes how badly they've messed up! Thank you so much :D
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
KYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THIS IS BRILLIANT! and yes, that deserved caps-lock...
Alex L. Kerr chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
This was a fantastic collaboration! Great job!

Navigating to the sequel in 3, 2, 1...
Alex L. Kerr chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
I'm loving this story as I go through it, but Missouri *was* being a bitch in this chapter. There's no excuse for her insensitive behavior: you don't set out coffee and demand patience from a family going through what John and Dean are - and you certainly don't give Dean attitude about his completely justified anxiety. The longer she drivels about John's grey hairs - or takes offense to Dean's inner monologue - the longer Sam is still held captive. Time is/was of the essence, yet Missouri needed to get, 'comfortable,' before she laid the situation out for them? I don't think so.

I would have strangled her.

P.S. I still love this story, though. Feel good that I'm so worked up about Missouri's behavior. ;)
lanternheart chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Damn, I was hoping Dean would say something about the Sacral Chakra xD

*claps* Story well done.
lanternheart chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
Ahahahaha, Sammy nearly screwed a psychic vampire-succubus xD
lanternheart chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
Wow, finally Heather had a breakthrough *facepalm*
lanternheart chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
Oh my god, I LOVE THAT SONG :D It's beautiful *tear*

Yeah, rip Heather a new- Err, nevermind.
lanternheart chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Hating Heather... Grrr.

Ahahahaha, she nearly knocked somebody down xD
lanternheart chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
I really hate Heather. I should probably not say more... I don't wanna lose my account for illegal swearing o.o
lanternheart chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
A goodbye note? So classy, Sam.
lanternheart chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Dean jostled Sam's shoulder with his elbow. "I think Heather has a thing for you, Sam. What did you two do while we were gone?"

You have no idea xD
lanternheart chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
"Uh no we don't but I want to help your energy flow so can I place my hand on your Chakra and you place your hand on mine?"

"Be glad Dean isn't here, he would have a field day with what you just said. "

Lmao, he probably would xD