Reviews for Every Breath You Take
Still Awesome2009 chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
great chapter
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Evil bitch! Arrgh! Come on guys, hurry!

Great chapter dearie!

*hugs*

Mandy
ROBINV chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Wow, this was worth waiting for! I hope Heather isn't able to control Sam as easily as she thinks. He has a strong mind, too, hopefully even stronger than hers! So even if John and Dean can't get there quickly, at least Sam might be able to save himself. Terrific chapter! Love, Robin
sammygirl1963 chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Finally, John and Dean know what they're dealing with and what Heather is capable of doing to their youngest! Now if they can only find a lead as to where she has taken Sammy!

From the sounds of it, she has had a rought life but she still didn't have the right to take Sammy against his will!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
...*fans self*... welcome back!. Did u enjoy ur vacation?oh and i hahve been readin previous chapters over and over ..why? becuz ur story is an addiction to me.
skag trendy chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Hmm. She's a strange one and I feel a bit sorry for her. I don't think she's entirely evil, just really screwed in the head.

May be, once the Winchester's get over their anger, they'll be able to help her? In a not-taking-her-life way?

Or is time going to show her for what she really is?

Would be fun to see a show down between Heather and her father, may be whilst trying to keep Sam safe from him.

All this speculation...Can't wait to see what you've both got in store!

Still loving this story.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
lelann37 chapter 14 . 3/20/2008
oh no! poor sam, at least john and dean are on the case now!
empath89 chapter 14 . 3/19/2008
i really liked this. finally sammy sees heather for what she is. i can't wait for more! update soon please!

hugs...empath
lenjade chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Oh my god! But it's actually more bearable now that Sam's got a little clue, even if that just makes his capture harder on him. I'm so looking forward to the next update.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 14 . 3/15/2008
Oh! But what an awesome cliffhangar! Will be waiting on pins and needles til you get back! But have an awesome time love! Be safe and have fun!

*HUGS*

Mandy
damsean chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
Hi There,

I Have been following your story but this is the frst time i m commenting,It is Awesome, and dont worry about the hiatus, your loyal reader wont go anywhere especially with you regularly updating every other day, we can wait, :),

Ok now about the story, i love lethargic ,limp sam and protective,guilty dean, but i think that now that Sam has really seen the true evil face of Heather he should'nt be easy and complaint as before, he should give her some tough time in obeying her , after all he is a very powerful physic. umm ,it was just a suggestion,(Now i am felin Embarresed) i would love to see a Defiant and stubborn Sam fighting and standing up to Heather and Heather using Force to subdue him..So far he was a very easy prey.

Anyways take care and have a good trip,

Bye
criminally charmed chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
OK, will be sharpening the stakes...update as soon as possible, may mistake you for Heather. (Just Kidding! {sorta})

Be honored. You are the first fellow writer I have ever threatened to try and get an update. Very addictive story.
Trish62 chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
Are you sure you need a vacation? I mean, leaving the story here, it's just plain cruel. Nice little twists and turns and fun to read. Can't wait for more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
OMG, at least Sammy finally knows why he had the off feelings about something not being right about Heather. I just hope Josh can get the info John needs so Dean and John can get to their youngest quickly!

See ya next chapter!
vonnie836 chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
Wow, she really lost it this time, almost killed poor Sammy. This is quite the cliffie. Hope you have a nice vacation and I can't wait for you to come back. Hugs, Vonnie
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »